3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
david272 09.01.22 10:33 pm

Dreams (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

What do the dreams of the YG mean? MB is it due to the fact that GG is a vampire? When a tablet with a description of sleep appears, there are some stats that appear xs what is it, who can explain?
8 Comments
Sort by:
-
- RAVEN - 09.01.22

david272
Yes, they do not mean anything special. Just a tribute to the good old text adventure games. In general, such a feature was still in Morrowind. Only there dreams were tied to the plot. The main character always dreamed of meeting with, as it turned out, the chief chief of the game.

d
david272 09.01.22

- RAVEN -
Can you tell me how to return the former beauty?)) And then after he became a vampire, he was covered in wrinkles

-
- RAVEN - 09.01.22

david272
This is the most unpleasant thing. You can be cured of vampirism by completing the quest "Cure for vampirism" on the Count of Skingrad. It seems that Vincent Valtieri of the Dark Brotherhood gives a clue to him. But even after healing, HH will not look the same. It seems that the wrinkles will become smaller, but the red eyes will remain. And it is better not to start vampirism, otherwise your GG will start to fry in the sun.

G
Galinka. 09.01.22

david272
There is a small mod for this http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/15697

d
david272 09.01.22

- RAVEN -
Guidance on this square can be obtained in the imp city in the main church, there the aunt will walk and you can ask her about this medicine. And after completing this square, they give you something like a potion? Or do they immediately remove this effect?

-
- RAVEN - 09.01.22

david272
In my opinion, the potion is given. There you still have to run for him. But I learned about the assignment from Vincent because I accepted his offer and contracted vampirism of his own free will.

d
david272 09.01.22

- RAVEN -
And if you get rid of vampirism 2 times, will you be able to get infected?

-
- RAVEN - 09.01.22

david272
No, you can't. Yes, I remembered one trick. When you recover, the former beauty will not return to the Persian, but you can do this. Save after the cure, then load any save made before the infection, after load the save made after the cure And voila, no red eyes or wrinkles for you. In any case, it helped me once.