3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Max Vasiliev 777 09.01.22 10:41 pm

Vernon Roche (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Here's the thing! I go through the quest "HUNTING THE YOUNGER" I need to talk to Vernon Roche, but there is no dialogue over him, everything except this square has passed on the plot, he interferes further, help (
48 Comments
Sort by:
n
nominar 09.01.22

I have a similar misfortune in the quest with statuettes that Triss must be brought, I bring it, she says, let's cast the spell faster, but Geralt has no dialogue. Who knows how to get through?

O
Oleg Lebed 09.01.22

I’m generally absurd, the save was only an hour ago. It turns out that I can not roll back to novingard or something. Stumped. You need to save up to *****.

N
Nighthawkreal 09.01.22

DAdrenaline
Radovid solved the issue with Foltest's legacy (and not only) in a simpler way, and Roche is on his side anyway. Till )

K
Kin20Nek 09.01.22

found a solution to the problem with Roche? and then I have already done all the quests .. I should go to another location .. and this quest hangs ((

z
zvo 09.01.22

Patch 1.06 fixed Roche's jamb? When you can't talk to him in the camp ...

K
Kin20Nek 09.01.22

no ... as stated in the patch, he fixed the jamb on the bridge ... and in the camp it is still not active.

M
MoscowGolem 09.01.22

1.6 was never repaired *) still stands still in the cave)

S
Shohruh ashrafi 09.01.22

yes, what to do ?? Don't want to lose your way through the game

A
Al Murt 09.01.22

1.7 is still not fixed.

W
When Zrak 09.01.22

fixed in 1.7

M
Mersender 09.01.22

It doesn't work for me in 1.7 version of GOG entities. What have you already done, no one will tell you how to solve the problem? Script scene does not start

s
slimenemy 09.01.22

In 1.7 it was not fixed, I confirm.

m
mart0389 09.01.22

what to do now (1.7 same problem

R
Reinger22 09.01.22

Do you know if it is possible to report this bug to the developers?

b
bugreazone 09.01.22

Hi people!!! I found a way out, I didn't have to think
for a long time) before you talk to Roche, you find a secret door in the dungeon where a mysterious letter lies. So when you take it, the task immediately appears (read it), no need to read it, go straight to Roche and it's in the bag. I'll go on to grumble)
Thank you everyone for your attention)

D
Dmitry1324 09.01.22

Where is this dungeon? I've been standing for two weeks

L
Loki_Fran 09.01.22

bugreazone
Letter, as I understand it, what Geralt finds near the Arena, behind the wall? If so, it doesn't work that damn thing.

D
Dmitry1324 09.01.22

So have you passed this moment?

D
Dmitry1324 09.01.22

Whoever! Tell me how to get past this bug with Vernon Roche !!!!! Play on PS 4

b
bugreazone 09.01.22

most likely I put it wrong, not a dungeon, but the basement catacombs of the younger bastard, HERE! somewhere