3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Max Vasiliev 777 09.01.22 10:41 pm

Vernon Roche (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Here's the thing! I go through the quest "HUNTING THE YOUNGER" I need to talk to Vernon Roche, but there is no dialogue over him, everything except this square has passed on the plot, he interferes further, help (
48 Comments
Sort by:
b
blink182182 09.01.22

Vernor Roche stands rooted to the spot and that's it!

e
eviljp 09.01.22

Here is the quest with Roche from the patchlist 1.08 fixed ... so we are waiting for the release!

QUEST:
Fixes an issue where players were unable to finish the "It Takes Three to Tango" quest, even though they had obtained wine at the Kingfisher.
Fixes an issue where Geralt would sometimes die after traveling to Velen in the quest "Something Ends, Something Begins."
The entrance to the area where the Sunstone is obtained will no longer be blocked off if the player exits it prematurely during "The Sunstone" quest.
Fixes an issue where players were unable to complete the "Get Junior" quest on certain occasions.
Fixes an issue where players were unable to finish the "Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear" quest due to a closed gate.
Fixes an issue where some players were unable to investigate rooms during the "Family Matters" quest, effectively blocking their progression.
Fixes an issue where players were unable to finish the "Hey, You Wanna Look at my Stuff?" quest.
Fixes an issue where players were unable to talk to Roche during the "An Eye for an Eye" quest.
Fixes an issue where Roche would stay at his camp instead of going to the Oxenfurt Bridge in the "Get Junior" quest.
Fixes an issue where, under certain circumstances, Yennefer would not appear in Oxenfurt during the "The Great Escape" quest.
Drowners will have a harder time killing Nidas during the "Black Pearl" quest.
Fixes an issue which led to an infinite loading screen during the "To Bait a Forktail ..." quest under certain circumstances.
Fixes a rare issue where the basement was locked during the "King's Gambit" quest.
Fixes an issue where players were unable to free the merchant during the Person in Distress event in the Claywich area.
The trolls at the Circle of Elements will no longer attack Geralt if he opts for a peaceful resolution.
Fixes an issue where players were unable to talk to Roche during the "Brothers in Arms" quest.
Fixes an issue where Zoltan's card was unobtainable.

b
blink182182 09.01.22

eviljp
ATP for Old! when will the patch be released?

e
eviljp 09.01.22

Well, a week or two at least, I think ... it has not been officially announced yet.
Here is a link to the full patch note from cdprojektred themselves.
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/54899-Patch-1-08-Notes

b
blink182182 09.01.22

eviljp
well, I think about the same that 1-2 weeks, ATP for Old!

L
Loki_Fran 09.01.22

In general, all Roche's bugs are resolved if you roll back the game to patch 6. Personally, I did it and everything went fine without any problems. But there is one significant problem - the save with the 7th patch cannot be loaded after the game is rolled back. We'll have to replay everything.

M
Mersender 09.01.22

Corrected Vernon, after patch 1.08, you can talk to him in the cave now. Hurray !!!

V
Vadim Lis 09.01.22

What are you stupid ?! You just need to not read the mysterious note!