3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nickbee 09.01.22 10:41 pm

Poor localization (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Voiced dialogues that accelerates it slows down, completely killing the atmosphere of the scene
I put up with optimization and with periodic lockups, but the school discourages all desire to play (because I'm a fan of Russian voice)
I do not think that this problem only for me one
who ever in the course, is it possible to somehow fix this troubles and will they fix it?

License, steam
64 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita507 09.01.22

nickbee
no solution

D
DiskJak 09.01.22

Everyone has it ... and I really don't know whose joint, ours or the Poles.

K
Kane edition 09.01.22

Accelerating is Achtung. Cuts ears seriously.

I feel like leaving the game for a second week so as not to spoil the impression ..

S
Slonvprotivogaze 09.01.22

By the way, is the problem purely Russian or is it all voices?

x
xippy 09.01.22

Russian voice acting does not coincide in time with the default animation, which is in English, so in some places it is simply accelerated to fit into this segment, like something like this

R
RAGGRY 09.01.22

Ours translated a sheet of paper, and the Poles themselves told them how long the tracks would be!

n
nickbee 09.01.22

xippy is
just an epic fail, all the work on localization was ruined ...
if I knew that there would be so many jambs, I would hardly have bought it so early

n
nickbee 09.01.22

maybe you can write somewhere so that this problem would be given due attention?

r
rezak85 09.01.22

xippy
How many games were translated from English and everything was fine, but here's why. The only option is to play with Russian subs with Polish voice acting))

x
xippy 09.01.22

nickbee
yeah, maybe they 'll fix it with a patch, although it's unlikely ..

C
Crack Hag 09.01.22

I just swing it on the incentive, but I’ve already upset ...

Q
Quattros 09.01.22

nickbee was
advised to play in English, because the game was created in English, so such troubles, even animations, are sharpened for English speech

C
Culebyaka 09.01.22

Nobody will fix anything. Everyone has a problem. Where the legs grow from: the game was originally made in English, actors were specially hired for this. Therefore, the animation and facial expressions are made for English words. And the Russian localization has already been adjusted for these timings. Therefore, these "tongue twisters" are obtained.

Y
Yushimitsy 09.01.22

At first they whined about the graph, lost whine about the voice acting, what then hysteria because of a long ten-second load instead of five?

N
NeXDevil 09.01.22

I'm great

G
GrYnT101 09.01.22

Culebyaka
Here is a link to an article if that http://www.vgtimes.ru/22976-finalnaya-versiya-witcher-3-budet-vyglyadet-huzhe-chem-na-e3.html?from=hot (somewhere else there was a video with Russian voice acting but right now xs how to find)

D
DimakSerpg 09.01.22

NeXDevil Don't talk nonsense, the voice acting is accelerated for everyone. Not in all dialogues and sometimes it speeds up.

N
NeXDevil 09.01.22

DimakSerpg
I xs maybe you people are already quite drunk, I don't know all the rules, everything suits me.

F
FJhGB 09.01.22

Voice acting in dialogues sometimes accelerates and slows down
In fact, this happens in many localizations. This is the norm, no one will fix it.

n
nickbee 09.01.22

hike, those who say that everything is "okay" or "got drunk" in the eyes are hammering or stupidly trolling
everything is quite obvious and it is not necessary to say that the animation was done under the English voice acting, it does not change anything, it should not be so, this is a negligent approach, I paid for a full-fledged product, but don't understand what
to look at as Geralt in a dramatic situation reads a repchik or speaks as if drunk, this is more than normal, the whole atmosphere of the scene merges into the toilet

in the first witcher and in the second everything was in order with the localization