3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mfououa 09.01.22 10:41 pm

the game breaks right before our eyes, the most creepy glitch in the game. (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)

Help.
I have been playing through origin for 4 years already, everything is closed, I opened everything, but it doesn't matter.
Windows 7 is professional, FPS is huge, drags at maximum speed, toyst does not lag at all.
the middle of the game, everything is fine, and then at a random moment, a picture comes up, the sound is straight xs how to describe "brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" is endless, and that's it, nothing helps, not any chips not ctrl + alt + del, etc., etc.
help, saves on the sistemnik button on. keep that would be completely turned off.
15 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor Tsoi 09.01.22

mfououa
And I updated the drivers for vidyuhu, etc., if not then try to update all the rules should be (?)

m
mfououa 09.01.22

Victor coy
updated, yesterday, did not help: with

M
MassChester87 09.01.22

mfououa
Very similar to overheating of the vidyahi, was the temperature monitored in the game?

m
mfououa 09.01.22

MassChester87
how to see, well, put this mini-program, help

T
Toxa95 09.01.22

Video card.
In my case, 9800GT died in the third battle in due time. With some cards, when heated, the chip may come off and everything will be covered. Well, as an option, if the video card is quite old, that is, the 400th or 500th series, or earlier, because of the new drivers, the cooler on the video card may turn off (there have already been precedents), or it may not work correctly.
Try downloading MSI AfterBurner and adjust the speed of the video card cooler manually, or draw a curve, due to which, depending on the temperature of the chip, the speed will increase or decrease, respectively.
Next, run this program every time before entering the game, or set up autostart when Windows starts.
Are there artifacts when playing? Any black triangles or light green dots? If there is, then the video card is over, no matter how sad it is.

M
MassChester87 09.01.22

mfououa
http://support.asus.com/download.aspx?SLanguage=en&p=9&m=ASUS+GPU+Tweak+for+Graphics+cards
http://gaming.msi.com/ru/features/afterburner
and Aida64 in help

m
mfououa 09.01.22

Toxa95
there is nothing, all the NVIDIA Geforce gtx 660 standards are all the rules, I trawled in another campaign, I don't understand what.

V
Victor Tsoi 09.01.22

Toxa95
Perhaps vidyuhe, but vryatli, and maybe, because of the opera, the cells were played, maybe but not the fact)

S
Sanchez ramirez 09.01.22

Either GPU overheating or CPU. Clean the system unit from dust, lubricate the coolers, check the thermal grease.

d
danilukHF 09.01.22

mfououa
It was like that when the power supply unit started to junk, is it only in battle or in other games?

d
danilukHF 09.01.22

overheating was there the pc himself would most likely have passed out

M
MassChester87 09.01.22

mfououa
Toxa95
due to new drivers, the cooler on the video card may turn off (there have already been precedents), or it may not work correctly.
Just about, most likely this is the problem, I have the same problem, the video card fan just stops rotating, when the game starts (not every time), respectively, the temperature rises, and when it reaches a critical one, the cooler starts to rotate at maximum speed, it happens manages to cool the chip, sometimes no, then the PC goes into reboot. How to deal with this, I really do not know. Curve plotting doesn't always work either. I suspect that Huang drives our cards on purpose.

L
L0neWanderer 09.01.22

"updated, yesterday, did not help: with"

Perhaps the problem is in the new firewood, I started to flicker on the last and black stripes went.

D
DJ_Sadist 09.01.22

dimsink1
Yes, I also noticed these glitches.

T
Toxa95 09.01.22

MassChester87
And my card rotated as it rotated in the fourth Battle at minimum speed, and it still rotates. Then it heats up to 75-76 and after that the driver flies along with the game. And with AfterBurner everything became normal.
The greens seem to have jambs with firewood in this regard, or they do it on purpose. Well, or Gygabite mows.
mfououa
With a very high probability, the video card or the processor is too hot. Try first to adjust the fan speed on the CPU and GPU manually, and then, if it doesn't work, show your hands crazy and change the thermal paste on the chips.