3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
firkax 09.01.22 10:53 pm

Necromancer pvp discussion (Diablo 2)

SergeyS1988
Bez enigmi mnogie sborki voobwe neigrabilni, konew mojno igrat bva pod fort + wm ili hamami v lione, no tot je drul i nekor bez eni budet prosto miwen'y.

hmm, and this is what the necr player says,
such phrases just show the general skill of those who are used to playing only in enigmas
and I want to ask - have you watched the necr version without eni versus the enemy in eni or both without enigmas?

for the other, there are also quite normal options, not against everyone, of course, but who can defeat someone (and against everyone - this is imba, which just should not be)
119 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torum. 09.01.22

firkax
Firk, if you do not play and have never played fair pvp, then how can you judge what happened there, in particular over the past two years? That's right, no way. And I have seen a lot of necroes in these two years. Many played through the spiritists against the barb / hummer. Nvn, for sure, played also on spirits.
So next time, if you do not have reliable information on the subject of discussion, it is better not to write anything.

greenstyle
About 40/0 spirit / spir - this is, of course, irony, it is clear that they are pumped according to some sensible (or maybe not) guide, but the fact is that spira were not used at all, because they are not homing.

N
NoneOne2010 09.01.22

What indicates that using a spear is a top skill?

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

NoneOne2010
Systematic non-use of the spear is a lowsqueal, the opposite has not been argued.

N
NoneOne2010 09.01.22

It's clear. One fool said the rest were picked up.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

NoneOne2010
Are you also one of the passive noob cohorts?

N
NoneOne2010 09.01.22

With your understanding of the skill, everyone can be called a passive, so what? Everyone plays as it suits him, and those who make such statements obviously suffered when playing against the "noobs" and came up with the idea that those who do not use a spear are a noob. These are only your problems and do not impose them on others.

Z
ZRDn 09.01.22

NoneOne2010
spear is more effective than spirit at medium and close distances, as it flies faster, but in order to hit them accurately, you need an aim skill, so to speak))

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

NoneOne2010
Play how you want. If you know how to play in every way, and at the moment you have decided to passive, you will not become a nubee from this. But if you do not know how to do anything except throwing hedgehogs over 5 screens, then you are a noob. Again, nothing else was approved.

Z
ZRDn 09.01.22

NoneOne2010
By the way, if you 're interested, I can throw off a link from one site with flash games for aim development)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

ZRDn
Good trawl dude, mb he just misunderstood us.

Z
ZRDn 09.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
Well ... it's kind of not trolling))

N
NoneOne2010 09.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
This is your statement from your point of view, and nowhere is there an exact definition of "hedgehogs over 5 screens, then you are a noob."
Everyone plays as they want, and you seem to be a victim of noobs and hedgehogs for 5 screens.
Let's create the rules of the game for a certain build and if the player does not follow them, then he is supposedly officially a noob, and so this is a name-calling

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

NoneOne2010
The fact that I am suffering from someone is just your assumption, besides it is incorrect. And again, pay attention that I did not write the definition of nubism anywhere. I just named it a highly correlated trait. Once again for those in the tank. You can do a lot, but passive because of personal preference - not a noob. You only know how to passive - noob.

3m3m 09.01.22

Gde pridlojenia paiti pad runi chtobi viyasnit kto tyt vsetaki nyb, spamawii spiritami nonamenoneone ili trueskillnii izvrawyga?

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

3m3m
Where is the statement that my opponent is a noob? It was only from his side that nonsense sounded to me, but I think that he had not yet fully understood what was meant and got excited.

B
Big Andrew 09.01.22

There is such a thing called tactics. Necr must play passively against the druid, aggressively against the Amazon, and simply tear it apart against the underdog of the ZRDN :) That's all.

S
SergeyS1988 09.01.22

kak po mne zrdn samie opasnie bober prowlogo sezona :) ya vot 4estno ne ponimau kak mojno ne passivno igrat vs barba bez blocka.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

Bolshoi Andrei
Nubs usually lack sensible tactics, they are replaced by a sense of danger, multiplied by the unwillingness to disgrace themselves by being killed. Hence the eternal companion of the noob - a deep passive. And the fact that the folder, in view of the current expediency, can use passive tactics, has little to do with the discussion of the problem of rampant nubism.

R
RainInTheNight 09.01.22

SergeyS1988
samie opasnie bober zrdn from last season, before he became a follower of fpk. Against blockless nekra at pg fair.

It was necessary to fly away only on the rekast, for the fire golem consumes half a ball of mana.

Z
ZRDn 09.01.22

RainInTheNight
really, it was my first and last bwa ...) And even the campaign had strange delays - triww somehow did it through the ass) or the hands were through the ass DD