3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Odysseus1234 09.01.22 11:07 pm

is it worth buying this game? (Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning)

is it worth buying this game?
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lllllllama 09.01.22

RPG with slasher elements. Now on Steam it costs only 299 rubles. no additions. If you want to repay the developers for their work, buy it. You can download a pirate before buying, go through a couple of quests and decide how you like the game, the more it weighs a little (I usually do this).

F
Flow4Master 09.01.22

One of the underestimated RPGs, not only did the game not succeed in sales, but also the development studio actually buried. Considering that ZOG has an excellent crack, it's worth the purchase.

S
Sakvo 09.01.22

The game is great! If you are an RPG lover, definitely buy))

K
Kyubi 09.01.22

Cool game, I liked it.
If in doubt, in Origin, you can play it for 48 hours for free (free games - time to play) and evaluate the game, and if you like it, buy a collectible in Steam.
My rating for this game is 9 points.

M
Marvelosi 09.01.22

The game is just super! Worth the money, even more. An incredibly colorful world, books describing this world, what is why and why. A bunch, just a LOT, of different armor and weapons ... after so many years, only the Witcher could provide a drain of DIFFERENT armor and weapons! Yes, there are of course quests, go get them, etc. But damn the world is so colorful that I don't give a damn about it all! =)

M
Metalist1925 09.01.22

the game is very wonderful! This is exactly the case when the game is worth its money!

N
Nikel2 09.01.22

Take it if you like RPG with a big world and a bunch of all sorts of interesting stuff (various finishing moves, a bunch of all kinds of gear and weapons, craft, and the like) in short, take it you will not regret it

S
SphereOfActivity 09.01.22

Naturally, you won't regret it, but I highly recommend buying at a discount!