3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 13.01.22 10:02 pm

What happened to you today? v14

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~ =~=~=~=
Tell us your interesting stories that happened to you today. Or tell us about your grief - we will support you.
198 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spyder man 13.01.22

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Emris_ua wrote:
My telly is in the kitchen + you can't connect the Internet to it, oh byada-byada - chagrin ...
but you have a telly in the kitchen, few people have a telly in the kitchen.
You go to nutritional supplementation as if to a holiday.
Emris_ua wrote:
This is logical - especially on PiG !!!
the iron logic of harsh reality, but our eyes look ahead, inspired to the light, with a smile and with tears of happiness, impeccable hope.
(this, apparently, from the brochures of the 30s of the usssr) ...
Emris_ua wrote: The
actors are interesting and the story is shown as it was in reality at the front - during the Second World War !!!
yes
Emris_ua wrote:
I wanted to write to you - that this is not the first time he has done this, which you wrote about later ...
which gives the impression that this type of animal has no brain.
after all, the trick of these stuntmen is not always successful, but on the other hand, this is an example for people not to imitate cats.
Jackie Chan doesn't count, he has 9 lives like a cat.
Emris_ua wrote:
- "Get up, you will be given on PiGe" ... -
be kind.
Emris_ua wrote:
I respect your choice!!! But I play mainly when the Sun does not shine through the window of the room - late in the afternoon or in the evening and a little at night !!! It's better for me to have a longer day - so that I can play something new (after doing all my business and cleaning the room) !!!
I again have good advice for you, hang a curtain, anti-solar.
in principle, any sheet will do, you can attach it with any glue, if not curtain settings.
also, as the most simple option, glue garbage bags, they are large and will cope with this task without any problems.
Emris_ua wrote:
Yeah - I don't mind!!!
But the Rating itself was lowered - when yesterday it was in positive territory, from 60 to 56 ... that's
right, what did you think to see at the pg?!
this is a PR for the international face of the site, but in reality, these are already users' problems.
Emris_ua wrote:
Both of you and Barbarian did a great job of corrective work!!! ,)
we have a wonderful mentor and insomnia - we are irreplaceable!
Emris_ua wrote:
Good night to all of you and until tomorrow morning !!!
Tomorrow more snow will pile up - and the whole day without the Sun ...
good morning and a beautiful and useful day and night for you all.
here, without the sun, you will not need to use my practical (free) advice today.
barbarian
Spoiler
barbarian wrote:
There are pluses in weather like yours. Although when he came early in the morning, people complained even about such weather. The temperature will drop a little in the coming days, but they promise not to be for long. I will endure somehow. On the coast, on the other hand, water is normal, 20 gr., But I won’t go there.
Now, judging by your screenshot, everything is almost clear to meteorologists, but it’s not clear to me where the rain is and that’s all that was promised.

E
Emris_ua 13.01.22

Spyder-man wrote:
but you have a telly in the kitchen, few people have a telly in the kitchen.
You go to nutritional supplementation as if to a holiday.
Spoiler Just look at it there is nothing ...
Antenna TV was cut down and now everything - write is gone ...
About the holidays - I generally keep quiet (Glory to Perun - Zelenyugin is now not visible, and then it already turns out exactly like a holiday) ...

E
Emris_ua 13.01.22

Spyder-man wrote:
the iron logic of harsh reality, but our eyes look ahead, inspired to the light, with a smile and with tears of happiness, impeccable hope.
Spoiler It’s like this for me - every time before the elections, and all the same, the bastards are fooling at every step ...

E
Emris_ua 13.01.22

Spyder - man wrote:
yes I found camunism and saw how political prisoners and Ukrainian Nationalists were treated - insulting and ignorant (Perun is their judge) ...

E
Emris_ua 13.01.22

Spyder-man wrote:
be kind.
SpoilerYa tse bachu - if narakhovy new and fresh minuses, skin day !!!

E
Emris_ua 13.01.22

Spyder-man wrote:
I again have good advice for you, hang a curtain, anti-solar.
in principle, any sheet will do, you can attach it with any glue, if not curtain settings.
also, as the most simple option, glue garbage bags, they are large and will cope with this task without any problems.
Spoiler In the cases you described - the light of the Sun's rays will not enter my room at all - and this is bad both for vision and for Health in general ...
I made a couple of long sheets of cardboard - glued with transparent tape, put them on each window and now I don’t need to buy expensive blinds (made of plastic - which will disintegrate above my bed) ... Nor a dark curtain - a transparent one will be enough for me, which has been hanging in my room for a long time !!!

E
Emris_ua 13.01.22

Spyder-man wrote:
right, what did you think to see on pg?!
this is a PR for the international face of the site, but in reality, these are already users' problems.
SpoilerPiG urgently needs to learn Mathematics - I won't say anything about Algebra (otherwise you won't have problems with PiG) ...
9 plus (what's in brackets) - and the Rating is 51, although yesterday it was 56 !!!

E
Emris_ua 13.01.22

Spyder-man wrote:
good morning and a wonderful and useful day and night to you all.
Spoiler Good day to all of you !!!

E
Emris_ua 13.01.22

Spyder-man wrote:
judging by your screenshot, everything is almost clear to meteorologists, but I don’t understand where the rain is and that’s all that was promised.
SpoilerThis is the secret secret information - Meteorologists !!!
Only those chosen by alicharches are initiated into it - so that they wind up free electricity and gas on the boiler (which we eventually pay for later) !!!

b
barbarian 13.01.22

Spyder-man
Spoiler
here, judging by your screenshot, everything is almost clear to meteorologists, but I don’t understand where the rain is and that’s all that was promised.
There are surprises, they write there is no rain, but it is. Guaranteed only possible on the meteorological service of Emriz and Spyder. As long as you guessed, there is no rain

b
barbarian 13.01.22

Spyder-man
Spoiler
just know what you're playing.
about beer barrels for beginners, this is a very correct decision.
for starters, so as not to be dumbfounded by what is happening, very correctly.
Yes, such a job for beginners. But there are difficulties here. Barrels greatly slow down your squad on the map, and hostile elements run fast, especially cavalry. Therefore, you can not run to the tavern

b
barbarian 13.01.22

Spyder-man You can't
wall
up a balcony with bars, cats walk under God. )
Courage they do not hold. But still it is better to protect your own from acrobatic stunts.

b
barbarian 13.01.22

Emris_ua
Spoiler
In Confrontation 4 Stalingrad - there were many missions for a while - I also had to sweat there (but it was interesting to play) - it's a pity that I don't have this game anymore and on modern hardware it would go without sound ...
Previously, a lot something interesting released. There wasn't much to see last year.

b
barbarian 13.01.22

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Where you have it in the picture, night with a plus - we have minus and with -5 (+- a few degrees) approximately !!!
In the afternoon I added your answers and went to dinner !!! I put dinner on the stove to warm up and I think - I’ll look for now to warm up, what’s going on on the street ... I
open the front doors on the veranda - and around the beginning of revenge with snow 
My room is not much different from the street. One part of the wall is almost completely glass, the other is also thin, almost plywood :). Any change in the weather is felt

b
barbarian 13.01.22

Emris_ua
Spoiler
In the cases you described - the light of the Sun's rays will not enter my room at all - and this is bad both for vision and for Health in general ...
What is good for Spider is not very suitable for us :) . Unfortunately, we are not adapted to such conditions.

E
Emris_ua 13.01.22

barbarian wrote:
There are surprises, they write there is no rain, but it is. Guaranteed only possible on the meteorological service of Emriz and Spyder. While guessing, there is no rain
Spoiler A lot of snow fell at night - Brother went to clean everything around the house !!!

E
Emris_ua 13.01.22

barbarian wrote:
It's such a job for beginners. But there are difficulties here. Barrels greatly slow down your squad on the map, and hostile elements run fast, especially cavalry. Therefore, you can not reach the tavern
Spoiler Well, what did you want - running around the game with barrels of beer? ,)

E
Emris_ua 13.01.22

barbarian wrote:
Courage they do not take. But still it is better to protect your own from acrobatic stunts.
SpoilerTods will acrobatic you in the house + something else for you and break what is on the closet or on the shelves ...

E
Emris_ua 13.01.22

barbarian wrote:
There used to be a lot of cool stuff released. There wasn't much to see last year.
SpoilerAga - continuous remasters of remasters !!!

E
Emris_ua 13.01.22

barbarian wrote:
My room is not much different from the street. One part of the wall is almost completely glass, the other is also thin, almost plywood :). Any changes in the weather are felt
SpoilerLike mine - but if the brick heats up from the battery while the boiler cools down - the wall cools quickly and I wait until the bricks "warm up" again ...
This night, during the day and next night - I will warm myself with a thermos of boiling water .. I bought a
liter - and now you do not need to constantly run to the kitchen and heat the kettle every half hour !!!
We sing and I will not fill it full - it holds a liter, but half of its capacity is enough for me !!!
So even though it will be cold - I poured boiling water into a mug and warm myself up quietly, but I definitely won’t play today - my fingers are already cold - and the frosts will be this night ...
Mom says that the gas is already hot - saves, so in the house in the afternoon, as in the evening, when the boiler heats up warmly but not much, and when the brick has cooled down - the frost reaches the whole body - I save myself with everything I can, including putting on warm shirts and pants + boiling water in a thermos ...
In the spring it will already be easier (but for now we are far from it) - and in the Summer there will be other Weather problems, but it will be possible to walk on the street more often and bask in the Sun in the evening, before its sunset - so as not to bake your skin ...
Man is such a creature: In winter he is cold - and in Summer it is hot (everything is fine for me - as the weather is intended, then it will be so - we will endure a little and the weather will improve) ... ,)