3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kalamin 13.01.22 10:02 pm

Explain how to play (Elex)

I understand that it will be difficult to find a more stupid question, but I really do not understand what to do.

A small addition - I went through 1, 2 gothic, the entire trilogy of ryzen (the first part of 10 times) and in general I am familiar with piranha games and seem to know how to play them before. I play Elex on the penultimate difficulty.

Now a question. I started playing. Passed the intro. I got to the first city (berserkers) I went through all the quests that I could, I got lvl 7 for this, and the chief deputy leader Rognar, before giving the go-ahead to join their faction, sent me to different directions of the map to find out why the posts were silent.

I'm in my underpants with a drain on the edge. Any dog ​​shoots me. How do I get to these moronic posts? The partner from the introduction can only kill these ostriches. The whole map is filled with all sorts of bandits and dinosaurs.

So what should I do in this situation? I'm stuck on the plot. Until I join a faction - I do not get armor, until I get armor - I do not join a faction. Vicious circle. In the same ryzen, everything was somehow more logical. I came to the camp, learned to fight, shoot, pumped lvl, slowly they threw me into more "harsh" locations and the game went smoothly smoothly.

Of course, I will go to these posts now. I will be like a mountain saiga, jumping, running, bugging and abusing. But still I understand that the developers did not plan the passage of their game that way.

Either I'm missing something, or I don't understand something, or I'm just stupid (which is more likely)
10 Comments
Sort by:
3Lexas 13.01.22

kalamin
you have a reactive backpack, with it you can get away from all enemies and apparently this is the calculation. Along the way, you can also find all sorts of VKs, although it won’t help much. In general, everything with such an interesting balance.
But I was more interested. There is one girl companion, it seems that in the city under the dome you can take her. Her HP was buggy and she was immortal for almost the entire game. This is how the game went -_-

s
saa0891 13.01.22

kalamin
Yes, Piranhas have always had a balance through their ass, at first you pick any enemy, the hell knows how much then you take out from the floor at random, take a partner at the beginning, he really helps, before the flamethrower was nerfed there, from a partner with a flamethrower in general, everyone flew off.

b
benites 13.01.22

I remember that any enemies, even the most healthy ones, were easily taken out from the flamethrower, I played on the release of the truth. The game in terms of complexity is specific, yes, one might say a little inadequate.
However, the hardened fart of a Darsouls veteran is hard to surprise.

k
kalamin 13.01.22

Thanks to all. I'll lower the difficulty.)

m
mifora 13.01.22

that's why the flamethrower was nerfed because even at the maximum it was too imbecile, and about the dren at the beginning it is possible to find quite tolerable weapons with small characteristics, and it’s standard for piranhas to download quests first and develop some one weapon

S
Snow70 13.01.22

I haven't played for a long time, I don't remember the names of the factions... But, join a faction (like Clerics) that immediately give modern weapons and gear (laser). Then you can switch to berserkers...
https://landofgames.ru/articles/guides/4118-k-kakoy-frakcii-prisoedinitsya-v-elex-sovety-po-vyboru.html

m
mifora 13.01.22

they don’t give out weapons in elex, you drag it yourself, you buy it) for clerics it takes a long time to download a long-range weapon, it’s easier to pioneer a sword in a dome or in an outpost of clerics where you need to beat chimeras there a simple sword with a yaduron sticks out, well, you shouldn’t forget bers with Arthur’s sword)

S
Snow70 13.01.22

mifora
If my memory serves me, it's like in Gothic, after joining a faction, the bosses say: Chishi to the captain, get uniforms =)
Otherwise, you simply won’t be able to get it, without quests to join the party ...
PS There, the bers have a quest kosyachny , you need to get a little thing, the dude will say: Steal or get it yourself? I chose to steal! Nothing immediately affected the passage ... But then, when my actions were weighed, the authorities issued: You are a thief, let's step out of here =)))

m
mifora 19.01.22

Yes, they say Snow70
, but you give money yourself) I didn’t get anything for free ..... but in Goth, magicians gave robes for free, you buy from clerics PS: according to the quest, if the one that I think you need to close it through thieves .. and yes, if there is a turnip low rats will be but 2k eleks will solve all problems)

t
to Caesar what is Caesar' 18.03.22

There are things in the game with the camouflage ability - this solves most problems in exploration missions. The only rule in this kind of gameplay is to grab and punch, camouflage will give you a head start for dashing and retreating.
You can run around the world and swing without a fight for a very long time, including joining a faction and getting the first jacket, but even without it, the world is full of gear, some copies are duplicated and they are even easier to find. Here you just need to overcome the fear of exploring the world and carefully read the dialogues, because you need to complete ALL the quests of the faction with a certain result and in fact you will only have one trip to the outcasts, because the teleport to the clerics opens when you open the portal of the Domed City and if you go from it along highway to the outcasts, then the enemy is minimal there and you can drape forward from them even without disguise (paradox).