3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RaiBinger 13.01.22 10:14 pm

D2R {PC} Artifacts and crash. (Diablo 2: Resurrected)

Good day, diablods. Maybe someone else has had a similar problem and can suggest a solution. In general, here's the thing ... I went through the game and did not know troubles until I reached the Hell difficulty level. On hell difficulty, graphical artifacts began to appear in the game and the game began to crash. Baal's farm looks something like this: I get to the throne, kill the first pack of mobs, and on the second pack of mobs the game hangs and crashes to the desktop. If it suddenly turned out that a bunch of mobs that appeared in the second wave turned out to be at least partially outside the screen, then maybe they won’t roll out. On the third wave, most often I will see the desktop. As a result, out of 15 visits to Baal, I could only kill him 3-4 times. So it goes.
PC config:
i9900K
RTX 2080Ti
G.Skill 64Gb 3600
Seasonic 1300Wt
WD 1Tb NVme I
just set the graphics to the maximum possible options and did not bother.
I repeat. While passing the normal and nightmare - not a single departure and not any artifacts in the schedule. And now I made 3-4 races for baal - everything is absolutely stable.
If there are ideas where to dig - I will be grateful. Windu really does not want to demolish.
9 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 13.01.22

RaiBinger
Check in other games how it will be. If it crashes as well, it means there is a problem with the video card.

R
RaiBinger 13.01.22

gloccc
I checked it naturally both in games in others and in benchmarks ... everything works fine everywhere. Now I seem to have found a solution, but for now I'm trying. At least I'm already killing Baal steadily. In case someone encounters such nonsense, I lowered the quality of lighting from the effects in the settings to high from very high. So far everything seems to be fine. I will keep watching. The strangest thing is that there was no such thing either on the Nightmare or on the Normal. This only happens on hell difficulty.

f
frendzy 13.01.22

my config:
win 11 pro
rx 550 2gb
celeron 5905 3.5ghz
16gb ddr4
ssd samsung m2 980 500gb
500w seasonic
monitor asus full hd
the game is licensed.
disabled antivirus
disabled telemetry
disabled updates
from programs running only the music player
Sometimes the game works stably without crashes, and sometimes even at the initial stage the amd driver crashes with an error.
the settings are at a minimum, the game is in a 720p window,
I understand that with such a weak system it’s good that the game even started, but still.

K
Kartonkratos 13.01.22

Frendzy Crashes are common
in this game, so relax!

K
Kartonkratos 13.01.22

Frendzy
But by the way, it can also beat for the fact that you use windows 11, in some games there are problems with it.

f
frendzy 19.01.22

Everything. Solved the problem with the flight.

f
frendzy 19.01.22

Kartonkratos
yes, it was in Windows and firewood that there was a problem

R
RaiBinger 19.01.22

My issue was also resolved. It helped to reduce the quality of lighting from the effects by one parameter and everything became fine. And absolutely this happens only on hell difficulty for some reason.

G
Guest 14.05.22

I'm having the same issue! it also happens with Path of Exile. But its happenes to me in Diablo even at the menu