3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kuniliber 13.01.22 10:46 pm

What game did you not pass, but would like to?

Write the name of the games that you did not pass and the reason for such an act.
17 Comments
Sort by:
N
No_time_for_games 13.01.22

there are many such games and the reason is one
weak pc

s
schizotope 13.01.22

RDR 1 and 2, Far Cry: Primal, Elex, Medieval Dynasty, Mount & Blade II, Mass Effect 2 and 3, Fallout 4, Pillars of Eternity 1-3
Reason: lack of Russian voice acting.

Cyberrank 2077
Reason: lack of 3rd person view, bugs, bugs and more new bugs that are added with each patch.

F
Fallen Ghost 13.01.22

I would really like to play Forza Horizon 4/5 and Demon's Souls (2020), but I can't do it due to the lack of the appropriate hardware.

k
kurskiy 13.01.22

I now have 22 of these games. And the list is only growing. The reasons are banal - 24 hours a day and the inability to break :)

E
Evil in the flash 13.01.22

Schizotop
Is it just the lack of voice acting that hinders?

s
schizotope 13.01.22

Evil in the flash
Yes.

M
Max P 13.01.22

Dead Space is a creepy, scary game.

r
requiemmm 13.01.22

There are at least forty such games, so there will be no list. Basically it's zhrpg and strategy, a few slashers and shooters. I'm slowly clearing things up, but things are moving slowly. Mainly because gaming is not my only hobby, and I can’t stupidly play one game all day, such feats require effort, and playing through strength is called work :)

M
MunchkiN 616 13.01.22

The eye of the dragon came to mind. strongly waved the mission where it is necessary for the magician to demolish some kind of tower because of which it is impossible to run for the dragon. high complexity and incomprehensible, bugs, not in Russian and poor stupid management and game design what to do the main reasons for such games that I started and did not reach.
but while I was writing, I remembered the search for Igor and my heart was filled with bitterness, my eyes with tears and my fart with warmth.

V
VETER15 25.01.22

kuniliber
All the games that are not passed!
Reason: at the beginning it is only interesting, but the end is always the same.

k
kuniliber 08.02.22

MunchkiN 616 I watched
this game, it doesn't look good, hundreds of icons😁

k
kuniliber 08.02.22

VETER15
Didn't any game surprise you?

k
kuniliber 08.02.22

requiemmm
I agree about playing without pleasure. I usually have an hour or 2 a day when there is time) But I really want to go through everything

k
kuniliber 08.02.22

Max P
Cool toy, especially the first 2 parts.

k
kuniliber 08.02.22

kurskiy
Yes, not like in childhood

k
kuniliber 08.02.22

FallenGhost
I understand, I am also denied access to modern toys from my UHD630

k
kuniliber 08.02.22

Shizotop It's
good when there is voice acting, but you have to do without it. ) I'm sorry I won't play much in the near future.