3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misazgen 13.01.22 10:52 pm

No quests from the Siege of Paris and Wrath of the Druids dlc (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Hello everyone.
Faced such a problem:
Before the release of all the dlc, I went through the game and forgot, but recently I bought add-ons and decided to go through, but to my surprise, the quests do not start, I started to google and the only thing I found was the requirements for starting quests (min level and completing quests in one area ). They don't start in the sense that they don't appear in the quest log and there are no npc's or events that give quests. Could this Yule festival in the settlement be to blame?? Maybe someone faced similar, I'm really looking forward to help!
1 Comments
Sort by:
G
GERA1987 13.01.22

Misazgen
I also have this festival. But there is an npc who gives you tasks related to this dlc, and a couple of things, something with regards to the capture of France. I bought the game in epic. In the beginning there were no these npc's. I have checked the game files. As a result, something was restored there, and the npc were displayed in the main settlement. Looks like some files got corrupted.