3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Armageddon 14.01.22 10:02 pm

What is your most memorable Mafia moment? (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

What moment(s) of the game did you enjoy the most?
For example, I liked the disassembly of Salieri's guys with punks. Cruel, but beautiful. ;)
112 Comments
Sort by:
-
-S.B- 14.01.22

And I liked the moment in the parking lot when I had to make a deal about cognac. Then the mission
on the steamboat, and, well, killing Sam.

B
Ben Vladen 14.01.22

I remember almost every moment, every video, but when they tell me about the mafia, I remember the final video and the bloody Tommy. Yes, and even where the thompson fails at the poly. It just had 0 rounds on it.

T
TIP 14.01.22

You need to fire less. and then in a restaurant, in a parking lot, etc. with one Thompson!

_
_Don_ 14.01.22

Thompson's refusal from Paulie and Tommy 's "Real dam'n professional!
"

S
Salutan 14.01.22

And to me when Tommy came to Paulie, and he was already killed;
Then in the parking lot in the mission a deal, and when Paul's machine failed.

A
Almaty Translator [Gone w 14.01.22

You know the world does not move by the rules written on paper, it moves by people, some obey the rules and do everything to create what they want ... and some - no - ruin the dreams of others! It depends on each person, what his world will be like, how he will create it ... AND YOU WILL NEED A LOT OF LUCK THAT ANYONE DOES NOT TURN YOUR LIFE INTO HELL! It's not as easy as they say in high school, but it's nice to have strong values ​​that you stick to: in relationships, in friendship, in marriage, in crime...everywhere and always!... But someone is confused , someone wants a better life, but in the end it becomes no better than all other people! You know better to keep the balance! Well, yes, balance is the right word! Since the one who wants too much runs the risk of losing absolutely everything ... of course, the one who wants too little from life, may get nothing at all! THE END

Something that I remember very much. What made me cry.

and by the way, how does Viva, Mafia, all scenes are COOL!!!!!!!! and You are rite! mafia forever! And ever and ever!

_
_Don_ 14.01.22

We all forget that the coolest moment is... -
Bongiorno, Vincenzo!
- Chao, Poli!
2 mission.

Z
Zexer333 14.01.22

I liked it when you see off Sarah's muzzle merrily, I beat them =), and when you beat the same bandits with a bat with Paulie. And of course, the ending and the death of Mr. Angelo, although there was still an interval for fantasy after the testimony and before the life of the old man.

_
_Don_ 14.01.22

, although there was still an interval for fantasy after the testimony and before the life of the old man.

Why not a topic for a forum game?

_
_PooH_ 14.01.22

Of course the end of the gunfight at the museum and Sam's blood dripping on the dollars...

B
Banehallow 14.01.22

And for some reason I really remember the moment where Polly's machine gun jammed when he wanted to kill Morello.

A
Antony aka FreeDel 14.01.22

I absolutely loved the whole game, I went through it several times! :) But I didn’t get to the full passage of the extreme :)

R
RockyMSK 14.01.22

When Tom let go of Frank, he didn't have his right hand

a
arsld 14.01.22

I liked the moment when only Tom comes to the family and he is given the first task. Blow up a couple of cars.

_
_Illusion_ 14.01.22

I remember every moment well. Here, only at first it was even bad from the sea of ​​blood and when it was necessary to fight with bats (I immediately remembered an excellent editor from a neighboring city, killed with bats). Now, this is the mafia! The customer is still walking freely, they say, now he is already in power.
But, a person gets used to everything and I got used to it. Now I do not pay attention, I console myself with the thought that these are just files.

f
feyfolken 14.01.22

The beginning of the last mission, when Tom opened the apartment door and...

A
AlSar 14.01.22

Run away from the Morello guys to the bar
And especially the music in this mission

T
Thomas. 14.01.22

The moment Tom discovers Paulie's body. And in general, everything is very well remembered.

-
-ST1NGER- 14.01.22

The last mission stood out to me the most.

M
Mr Elder 14.01.22

LaisT It's
clear you didn't complete the last mission. Tommy gets killed in the street