3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Giever57_ 14.01.22 10:26 pm

install windows via hdmi

Motherboard msi z97-g45 gaming
Video card palit geforce gtx 980 super jetstream.

Tell me, will there be any problems with displaying the image on the plasma panel when you first connect the PC to the TV via hdmi? Will it be possible to install windows in this way and start working at the computer?
9 Comments
Sort by:
n
nekros.777 14.01.22

I don't have a monitor, I use plasma as a monitor. so far I haven't had any problems.
system in profile

G
Giever57_ 14.01.22

nekros.777 The
bottom line is that this will be the first connection of a newly assembled computer.

Can the bios run?

n
nekros.777 14.01.22

Giever57
there is nothing to suggest. Personally, my TV works fine as a monitor. no difference at all. read more what they write)

w
warp 37 14.01.22

The video card does not care that it is connected to it via HDMI. It doesn't matter if it's a monitor or a TV.

C
CRASHBULLET 14.01.22

You're just intrigued by the topic title :D

A
Arty 14.01.22

There will be no difference with the monitor. Dare

M
MunchkiN 616 14.01.22

if you connect a TV to a video card, then yes,
if there may be problems with the motherboard.

S
SkOOnS 14.01.22

There is no difference, monitor or TV. Everything will work fine.

N
Needlz 14.01.22

I have a monitor connected via HDMI, there were no problems. More precisely, there is still one, a boot screen with an advertisement for the motherboard, etc. For some reason, HDMI is not displayed in full screen. I think it is due to the fact that its resolution is lower than the resolution of the monitor, but it is not stretched, but displayed pixel by pixel. In all other respects, I didn't notice any difference.