3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Telnet 16.11.19 10:26 pm

Questions on gameplay and game features (Burnout Paradise)

Tell me does the game
1.the ability to complete the race before it is finished, for example I see that do not arrive first.
2.View from the hood or from inside
3.With a sharp drift, or if they did no is it possible to restore back on the right track.
4.Have a GPS or equivalent. As an example to pave IUT on the map.
253 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spoket 16.11.19

wili101
Look post(12.05.09 14:38).It is necessary to be more attentive.

w
wili101 16.11.19

Spoket

Thanks for the reply. To be honest I read almost 80% to this question is not reached ))

s
sc0rp442 16.11.19

Hi all! Please tell me how divided the territory of the world Burnout? (Down Town Paradise, etc. it.n.) - know the names, but don't know where is located(
And the accident referred to in the rewards is not a crash of the glasses that were in the console?(((( Thanks in advance)

M
Makks 16.11.19

accident on the glasses is lawlessness or what?And check the map on www.criteriongames.com. I there somewhere I saw

b
bl1nk1n 16.11.19

poskazhite, please, why at chaos the machine is not going? I can only roll the camera and jump using the nitro! or it should be?

L
Lord Inferno 16.11.19

How to change the username of the profile? I used to have a normal nick (<--), and then changed to User aka the name of the computer..

K
K_Fe 16.11.19

poskazhite, please, why at chaos the machine is not going? I can only roll the camera and jump using the nitro! or it should be?
because it's a mess..you can only jump on the sides

C
Charlie21 16.11.19

after assignments (race, escape, etc.) on the map appeared jackdaws on the icons for these tasks (to know where has already passed)
but right now, I looked at the map and all these daws have washed away, the losses do not know where came by, which is not. it seems after the new rights become so. simple not hunting the same place, the atoms of something I have probably 3 times of travel, and something never. is it possible a chyo-thread to make the older races on the map mentioned??
and as these barrels do not understand. corkscrew did a story all the way. pozhalsta explain

L
Lord Inferno 16.11.19

So be it. After new rights reset. All the rules!

C
Charlie21 16.11.19

and records of accidents should be hit in the mode of chaos? (they just sort of 64)
and how to enter? when you try to regi climbs like you must have the latest update

L
Lord Inferno 16.11.19

If you have no license you can not download any update and it's there ->>>>

C
Charlie21 16.11.19

MNU with entities. torrents.ru taken
put the patch 1.001, but the network never let
/ writes For the game through the Internet must be the latest addition to Burnout Paradise

L
Lord Inferno 16.11.19

The latest addition is 1.100 - it is there ->>But I need the license key, so ...

C
Charlie21 16.11.19

but there is a crack for it. after installation of this patch will be on the Internet to drive?

L
Lord Inferno 16.11.19

You need a license and key. Key Toko disk, and without it hell and not the Internet.. I'm offline until litsuha in rosice..

C
Charlie21 16.11.19

I understood everything now. from patch wing will not, anyway, the new cars will have to buy
so, now many people can not play on the network?

L
Lord Inferno 16.11.19

Yes, now can play only those who bought the game... and the patch in fact fixes most people methods...for example 20x burnout+drift in a circle...

C
Charlie21 16.11.19

and th for records on the roads?? did not understand

r
rastaike 16.11.19

why do I get kicked out of the game when the track switch
help pliz

A
AK 47 16.11.19

Charlie21:
On every street there's a record of accidents and time
rastaike: