3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yariko.v 16.11.19 10:27 pm

Which is better - the remake or the original? (Resident Evil 2)

Which game is preferable?

I chose the original. Due to several reasons.

Firstly it is great not very new GF9800 card. The second is the same game with the same interesting plot and characters. Thirdly and more importantly, you do not want to upgrade to DX11+.
46 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 16.11.19

I am the original again passed before the release of the remake,and remake a bunch of times already ran,so I choose both options,the remake has very decent quality.
Developed original content,design locations (detail and detail of course much better than the original), the interior,enemies,bosses,puzzles naturally there are differences,and of course the new graphics engine creates a really cool atomsferu due to the lighting,which again was not in the original.
And of course full 3D and its normal ability to aim in any part of the body provides a lot more options and tactics,again, the damage system in the game is also very delivers,it is possible to shoot not only the head but also the legs or hands,again the detail is awesome.

S
SadMortuus 16.11.19

Me the original and the remake are perceived differently. Therefore, choose both.

F
Fobosre5 16.11.19

Also for both.

D
DarkDante2008 16.11.19

Of course, both options

k
kot942013 16.11.19

yariko.v
I think you need to pass both.

I
IDeaDHeaDI 16.11.19

The question does not make sense. All like discussing the egg and the chicken.

A
Ashley33 16.11.19

The remake is better graphically, more pluses in there...the Original is better story, music (in the remake it is awful, as if it were specially made miserable in order to sell the original soundtrack) and the parallelism of the passage (in the remake you play the same, changing only the skin of the hero and 10 minutes extra campaign - sherry/Ada, and the rest, rollers, bosses, locations - all the same). Conclusion - the remake is only good if you play scenario a, and include the original soundtrack (bought separately or received as a bonus to the Deluxe). Scenario B in the remake is contraindicated if you don't want to be disappointed...

S
Sanchez Ramirez 16.11.19

Cool, dude zaminusili for expressing opinions different from the opinions of the majority. Moreover, the opinion fair and reasonable. What in the remake of better probably and so all is visible. Not saying he's bad (very solid), but personally I was expecting a remake in the style of the first part. And the remake that we have now presented in this form only for newbies, who have not played the original and that fixed camera seems a little crazy.

With the release of РЕ2Р the popularity of the game jumped through the roof, but the popularity of the remake, not the original. For me it is almost two different games - and they're both good in their own way.

I
IDeaDHeaDI 16.11.19

Sanchez Ramirez
Because his opinion is biased and limited system resources on his computer. It is not objectively.

S
Stockton_Slap 16.11.19

A very long time took place on the Curling irons 1 right now, yet the original is of course no laughter will not look the remake of course

S
Sanchez Ramirez 16.11.19

IDeaDHeaDI
So he seems to be himself says. He chose the original, because the *hereafter*. And I think the fact that the original will go on any bucket, it is difficult to challenge. Accordingly, nothing wrong he said.

R
Richards 16.11.19

Right now, to discount the fact through the original on an emulator, the emulsion better picture of the way than the console, you need to pass 4 times, so there's enough time.

y
yariko.v 16.11.19

Ashley33 wrote:
The remake is better graphically, more pluses in there...the Original is better story, music
Ashley33 wrote:
Conclusion - the remake is only good if you play scenario a, and include the original soundtrack
Thanks for the feedback. In General, it is clear that in a hurry to upgrade video card for a new RE2R is not worth it, as the main content of the original is not inferior and get a lot more playing experience in the remake will still fail. Well, before the main gameplay, the graphics here is not much the deciding factor.

P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 16.11.19

Original no options.

d
dutch_diaz 16.11.19

original

z
z8TiREX8z 16.11.19

And good, the same game, only the latter is more handsome, though original at the time also was good.

N
Niko71790 16.11.19

Both games are good, because not playing the original story of the remake is perceived clumsy, but playing in a remake perceive old characters in new ways. Every game something different.

m
macsim702 16.11.19

I won't tell you much about what all is already painted.
the weak part is the side story. The original ran all 4 scenarios many times. Now I can not finish 3 times. Odnoo and tooozhe
-strong graphic. Nice to see how the location was moved to modern graphics

Alone I want to mention about zombies and the tyrant. Zombie crawl,roar, break down the door, headshots are now there. Not for fun, for fun, shoot their legs and watch them crawl xD.
The tyrant is done very cool. Yeah, he's not scary, but CREEPY, that this definition fits him most. And Yes, these top-top-TOP.
In General, the zombies and the tyrant is the most important difference for me was in the remake) all over the world.

s
saa0891 16.11.19

macsim702 wrote:
headshots now there.
If you're talking about crits (when his head exploded) as in the original,they are naturally there.
Well drobaša can make you dizzy.
Moreover, in the remake you can stanici zombies (and not only) shot 1-2 times in the head and he for a short time stanitsa,it is also possible to shoot the vulnerable points of the plant.

m
macsim702 16.11.19

saa0891
Hmm, drobaša Yes, from a gun, something never seen noggin burst. I just rarely shot them in the head, liked to dismember them. You walk in and there are 3-4 martichenko crawling and growling. Or when he's shooting 2 hands, 2 legs and ran past, he still bites you)) here is the buzz!