3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
northern alcoholic 14.01.22 10:37 pm

your worldview

We write any worldview. I mainly tend to apatheism, anarchism, pessimism and, maybe, fatalism. How about you?
49 Comments
Sort by:
L
LightHOwUSE 14.01.22

I am for world peace.

G
Grimreaper 14.01.22

Rap shit, pop slop, punk hoy, our victory.

m
mr true 14.01.22

I am the protagonist

G
Gauguin 14.01.22

Agnosticism, rationalism, realism, skepticism, healthy cynicism, democracy.

A
A.Soldier of Light 14.01.22

Gauguin
Clearly a real cynic skeptic? Not bad)
And how is democracy? Do you have a split personality or something and every part of your soul has the right to vote? )

G
Gauguin 14.01.22

A.Soldier of Light
What is democracy like?
What do you mean? Did you see any mutually exclusive paragraphs in my sentence?

j
jet ranger 14.01.22

Scientific skepticism, atheism and humanism.
I would also add rationalism and materialism, but the first two points already imply them.

A
A.Soldier of Light 14.01.22

Gauguin
Yes, because democracy is the rule of the people. And you say that your worldview is including democracy, as if people live inside you)) Explain yourself.

J
Just another User 14.01.22

Consume, the slave of the mortgage, therefore, the apolite and the slave of the system.

r
rPeBoJL 14.01.22

There are two I's in me - two poles of the planet,
Two different people, two enemies:
When one aspires to ballets -
The other aspires straight to the races.

G
Garrus-1994 14.01.22

Scientific skepticism (it is also critical thinking), rationalism (which is logical with scientific skepticism), atheism, imperialism, social Darwinism (the basis for fascism, but this is far from fascism itself) and misanthrope)
Grevol Do you
invent yourself or do you take poems from somewhere? )

r
rPeBoJL 14.01.22

Garrus-1994
Vysotsky Vladimir Semenovich. please google and complain as they say

G
Gauguin 14.01.22

A.Soldier of Light
is it like the people
of Lolshto live inside you? This is just my view of the optimal (in my opinion) social system.

A
Alexey Chichigin 14.01.22

An atheist, a bit of a misogynist (when I see you it’s already shaking, who gave birth to such spiritual freaks?), a realist, a choleric mixed with a sanguine person, and a little phlegmatic (in a way), I think that love does not exist, but I encourage sex, again when drunk .
Lifestyle-student, that is, always hungry, always gloomy, want to sleep, rogue, but I have a PS4 and 5S iphone

W
Wing42 14.01.22

grafonoman
"...humanity is unworthy of existence, and it's high time to replace us with a more rational and appreciative race"
Radical points of view are acceptable if words are confirmed by deeds. A guardian for the future of mankind can start the process of cleansing the gene pool from himself. And there, you look, and the change will arrive in time ...

K
Kapranos 14.01.22

Jah Rastafarai people! Jah with you, Jah with us!

w
warp 37 14.01.22

Liberal, agnostic, pessimist.

B
BioGen 14.01.22

grafonoman I
absolutely agree, humanity has proved that it cannot and does not know how to appreciate and continue what it has, because it is high time for humanity to disappear from this universe once and for all.

r
rPeBoJL 14.01.22

BioGen it's
time for humanity to disappear from this universe once and for all

golden words young man! the only thing I recommend is to start with yourself and your loved ones

A
Aue President 14.01.22

Stone forearms, picturesquely scratched back, a liar.