3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
northern alcoholic 14.01.22 10:37 pm

your worldview

We write any worldview. I mainly tend to apatheism, anarchism, pessimism and, maybe, fatalism. How about you?
49 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garrus-1994 14.01.22

Grevol
Absolutely correctly noticed. Get a plus.
BioGen
Seriously, if you're talking about the destruction of humanity, then start with your family. Try to kill your father or mother? Or little brother? Weak? Then not [deleted]. You won’t kill a dead drug addict, by the way, neither will I. And to say that humanity should disappear, and not to bring yourself and your family here, of course, is hypocrisy. One question, why are you still alive? And humanity will destroy itself. Soon natural reserves will run out, and if we do not advance in space exploration and do not colonize on a new planet, then we will simply die, or rather, even shoot each other. Well, or find a substitute for finished resources. And the glaciers in Antarctica are melting all the time. After 200 years, it is possible that there will be a flood. Although I'm not sure about that.

r
rPeBoJL 14.01.22

EVIL PLAYER
you're just flattering yourself my friend))

r
rPeBoJL 14.01.22

EVIL PLAYER
bullshit

r
rPeBoJL 14.01.22

EVIL PLAYER
you're not ready to hear the truth yet young padawan))

r
rPeBoJL 14.01.22

EVIL PLAYER
in you there is much more of this very substance)) so you are furious that you can’t even blend in with the crowd

r
rPeBoJL 14.01.22

EVIL PLAYER
how do I know that you are so ... locked)

B
BioGen 14.01.22

Garrus-1994
You are sick if you say that, nature itself will destroy us whether we want it or not, look around what is happening and you will understand!

r
rPeBoJL 14.01.22

EVIL PLAYER
so put them on) otherwise it’s undignified like

BioGen
look around what’s going on and you’ll understand!

it is not surprising to understand it ... the cosmos "lives" its own life, and people are part of it. any disturbances do not go unnoticed

G
Garrus-1994 14.01.22

BioGen
About how. I threw everything into nature. I know about nature, but it was not about her. And kill it. Mankind annihilates itself faster than nature does us. Unless an asteroid hits us. Well, either a person messes up and nature kicks like hell ... and there is no humanity.