3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad Skorokhodov 14.01.22 10:37 pm

Question to those who installed 1.08 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How did it become in general. Settings stopped resetting to "optimal"? How about performance?
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shuler73 14.01.22

Throw patch 1.08 in a personal from GOG if it's not difficult!

S
SBoldirev 14.01.22

Yes, everything is normal. Nothing broke, including some old bugs. For example, a boat can still launch you into the stratosphere. After installing 1.07, I did not see any new bugs, but because 1.08 should correct them (paradox) for me there is no difference. Unless the settings are now reset.

Z
ZzzRed 14.01.22

Everything is normal

o
origin 14.01.22

I reset my settings, but I assumed it, and therefore I just re-uploaded the folder with save from ini.

o
origin 14.01.22

who are interested in bugs, walk around the swamp, I overloaded many times when I got stuck in some kind of puddle and not there and not here.

S
Serega666 14.01.22

origd
yes it happened 2 times too

T
Trane7373 14.01.22

now there is a bug with a horse, it suddenly gets stuck and the camera moves right on Geralt's neck, if you get off the horse, the camera hangs like that. Helps to move quickly. But if you mount a horse for the second time with this bug, then it will no longer be possible to use the movement pillar - only reload

v
vert 14.01.22

My game began to crash sometimes, although I sin rather on Windows 10 than on a new patch.

V
Vlad Skorokhodov 14.01.22

Vitaly Yaroslavtsev
, well, I don’t know, with Windows 10 everything just started working better

w
witcher1108 14.01.22

after updating to 1.08, the entrance to the basement in the house with the improvement of the cat's pants disappeared.

A
Auto Surgut 14.01.22

Guys, I reinstalled Windows, installed the game, it doesn’t start (nothing happens at all), everything was fine before, the game was licensed, can anyone meet such a problem?

V
Vlad Skorokhodov 14.01.22

Auto Surgut
run as administrator