3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kol55 14.01.22 10:50 pm

batman started working normally. (Batman: Arkham Knight)

I myself am not up to the ability to how, but it started to work normally and there are not significant sagging, but now I don’t have almost a slide show as it was before, but a more fully functional version. I don't know how it happened. But it plays well. I pass the game + and everything is fine. Perhaps because I have windows 10. And I apologize for the mistake in the title, I was in a hurry to share the news.
14 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita507 14.01.22

Kol55
Well, there was a blog that it plays better on 10-ke

D
DStrifer 14.01.22

if also here BmSystemSettings podshamanit, in general it would be excellent. Yesterday, a friend was launched on a laptop-toaster. before that there was a slideshow. Everything is configured in the file and that's it. And Windows has nothing to do with it.

K
Kol55 14.01.22

DStrifer
And I shamanized, but at 7 it was sucks and at 10 norms. So you are wrong.

r
ros789 14.01.22

No, the fact that you have windows 10 does not affect the game.
I switched from windows 7 to 8.1 and the game also started working without freezes.
and everything became normal after installing the AMD 15.7.1 drivers.
and shot lock at 30 fps

r
renbu 14.01.22

There is no problem with performance either, the biggest problem is the one-button combat system which gets boring from the start)

K
Kol55 14.01.22

ros789
Everyone works in their own way. Not everyone has the same system.

K
Kol55 14.01.22

renbu
And what about the combat system? Well, you don’t have to put your five cents on the battle system.

D
Dzhamal96 14.01.22

Kol55
and what did you cheat?

r
renbu 14.01.22

Kol55
Well, what's up? I'm not interested in playing something that can be passed by pressing one button.

K
Kol55 14.01.22

Mikhail Krivansky
And what did you want not from an unfinished game? Kk optimizes and everything will be fine, but for now we play and rejoice. But for that later, although it will no longer make sense to rejoice because the game has already passed, but for some it will be good.

K
Kol55 14.01.22

renbu
Despite the fact that I only wrote about the operation of the game, and did not write anything about the combat system. Not interested in playing? So don't play, what's the problem?

K
Kol55 14.01.22

And what shma + a constantly minuses everyone? Show yourself!

V
Victor Tsoi 14.01.22

ros789
Throw a link in a personal where did you download it?

w
wirmfrost 14.01.22

There is such a file in the folder with the game, at (Batman Arkham KnightBMGameConfigBmSystemSettings.ini), there are many parameters, if you rummage around, you can disable a lot by making a backup of the file, for example, I found the following there: bEnableCrossfire=False , AllowD3D10=False, try it, it can help with solving friezes.