3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Savchuk 14.01.22 10:50 pm

Discovery of America/Europe (Europa Universalis 4)

Playing as the Indians, the Iroquois has taken over all of North America. Met the English learned their capital. Because of the claims on the territory, we started a war. I kicked them out of America. I want to swim to Europe, but I just can't find the way. How to open new lands please tell me.
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mitrant 14.01.22

It is necessary to open the research branch in my opinion in the diplomatic branch. You are given a conquistador and you put the explorer on a ship and send them where they need to go. Only ships need technological ones, otherwise they will rest until they reach it.

V
Vanya Savchuk 14.01.22

Mitrant
thanks for the answer I'll try

I
Ilya Kofanov 14.01.22

Nifiga you gave - expel the British from America.

D
Dakota 14.01.22

I also drove out everyone except the Spaniards, they managed to populate South America before me while I was working on the north, now we have to win back. By the way, I play for Gotland, a small island in the Baltic Sea :)

A
Andryusha17 14.01.22

a conquistador to a ship, an explorer to an army, a colonist to a colony!

R
Roma Alibekov 14.01.22

Played for Russia. Decided to completely capture both Americas. I had to unleash a 20-year war with all of Europe so that the British would not land in America. As a result, he overcame Africa and America, and vile England became a vassal.