3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
ch0mb0r 14.01.22 10:59 pm

Walkthrough Questions v2 (Mirror's Edge)

everything is good in those problems helped, oh wow curves nosed, I really rocked otsih gf.wiretarget.com/mirrors_edge.htm
143 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sheva men 14.01.22

pix.playground.ru
The beginning of the third chapter, I reach the question mark, and then where ??? help me very much, and even climbing to the question mark, my character starts to walk very slowly (

A
Ass Fet 14.01.22

you jump onto the booth and run further from it. And you can jump onto the booth either by pushing off the box or behind the wall

M
Maickle Fort 14.01.22

ATTENTION!
If someone cannot pass some level, then go to YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/) and write according to the following formula:
Mirror's Edge Chapter x speed run
x is the level number.

A
Ass Fet 14.01.22

Oo! It seems that I solved the problem with the office card))) and how did I not guess to get on YouTube right away ...))

j
joker0402 14.01.22

Help boys, Task: get to the "New Eden", bypassed the ambush, turned off the fan, I run around the building myself, and in the task it writes to climb onto the roof.

j
joker0402 14.01.22

Everything has already passed.

j
joker0402 14.01.22

Help Boys, Chapter 6 Assignment: sneak into the factory, snuck in, lifted the freight elevator, then :(

M
Maickle Fort 14.01.22

and then jump into the hole that was covered by the elevator

j
joker0402 14.01.22

That's it, I found that hole yesterday, the game has already passed.

M
Maickle Fort 14.01.22

It's a pity the game is so short...but not forgettable!

F
Faleys 14.01.22

people how do I go through the quest where in the building (after the metro) I chase a parkourist, he (she) scores in the door and he (her) is then covered by cops on excalators 1 each and at the door 2 with shields and 2 special forces what to do ?!

F
Fiveseven 14.01.22

Faleys
There is an elevator on the left, you press it up into it, it passes 2 floors, windows are broken in it, it stops and you jump out to the 3rd floor.

s
sexrs 14.01.22

I couldn't get through there either. Stupid for 5 minutes, but found a way out

k
kotovasya 14.01.22

help: when you need to get out of this big barrel of water, somewhere in the middle of the way there you have to turn the circle and turn off the water, later there you have to jump on the horizontal bar (on which to swing) and at the bottom there is another horizontal bar, on which it does not reach ...

k
kotovasya 14.01.22

tell me how to add pictures please, I'll throw it off

E
Explosione 14.01.22

Katinki add here - Loading

I guess what place in the game you are talking about, but for now it's better to add a screen anyway)

s
sexrs 14.01.22

but in general the game is played in one breath, I don’t know what you won’t succeed !!!

E
Enochian 14.01.22

kotovasya oh, it's so damn hard that there's nowhere else to go. When you jump onto the bar, hold down the "Forward" key and wait for Faith to swing enough.

E
Explosione 14.01.22

It is also desirable not to lower the camera down, otherwise Faith may not really jump so much, the rest has already been said before :)

S
Skripkin94 14.01.22

what to press when an uncle with rebar runs at you