3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bad tom 14.01.22 11:00 pm

Mr. Freeman

I don't know if there was a thread like this. The 4th Freeman cartoon came out recently, excellent as always. I wonder why he / they do this cartoon? For what purpose? And how do you feel about these cartoons? After all, what is not a cartoon is a punch in the face of society.

Link to cartoon
21 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dairel 14.01.22

boyan.
we have already discussed this.

b
bad tom 14.01.22

can you link?)

D
Dairel 14.01.22

do you think I remember such things? about a month ago, in one of the topics, a conversation started .. they threw links, discussed it.

A
A.Soldier of Light 14.01.22

In general, what is it about? I know Freeman from Halva. I don't know others.

r
rock music 14.01.22

interesting videos, but nothing more ...

n
nihiliant 14.01.22

His videos will do nothing. Everything will be the same.

K
Kotyara 14.01.22

there are a lot of sracha in such topics, some want to shit Mr. Freeman, others laugh at them, the third doesn’t care, and therefore it all comes down to slandering the third.

Mr. Freeman, on the other hand, rivets these thin videos "you are shit and think yourself the most, although nothing without the Internet and mobile phones", is clever on the Internet and sends funny SMS to all admirers, everything is as usual.

V
Visitor14 14.01.22

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! ALSO PAY ATTENTION TO COMMS!

FROM THE SAME OPERA

in a nutshell: ANTI mrFreeman

Post scriptum. The content of the lumps for both commercials delivers food for thought (unless, of course, you see at least the first (zero) Freeman series).

A

I don’t understand, is it really some pupel who has ruined the great name of Gordon Freeman? O_o It's like Suvorov, who wrote about the USSR ...

V
Visitor14 14.01.22

I don’t understand, is it really some pupel who has ruined the great name of Gordon Freeman?

mrFreeman - not even a parody of Freeman, he is absolutely parallel to him, so he didn’t spoil anything

A
Ankh 8 14.01.22

Funny thoughts. A non-standard view of the standard and everyday phenomena. It’s even useful in its own way - it teaches you to look at the familiar from a different angle.

A

Visitor14
It's not a parody, you misunderstood me. The point is in the sound, in the name, in short.

m
markell 14.01.22

lettuce again writes nonsense. what does it matter what his name is?

A
Ankh 8 14.01.22

Why did they cling to the nickname of an eccentric? In a sense, he is right. What did the famous namesake do? He fought with the system, pushed people out of the usual rut, showed the world from a different angle. This one here does the same.

A

markell
what's the difference, what's his name?
Big. If a dude-clone appears on the forum, who has a nickname like me, I will not like it.
If the modern Suvorov is a rashefob, then he will defile the name of a great man in history ... Conscience, that's all.

Link to his biography please. It's hard to find on the wiki.

m
markell 14.01.22

Big. If a clone dude appears on the forum - and when you meet a dude with the same last name as yours, do you also not like it? understand, Mr. Freeman, who in the movie clip, hardly decimated by order of Mr. Freeman, who runs the poker :-) (just in some kind of pirates translated as "rabble".)

Freeman - not such a name to hang brands on him.

and why spoil? can no longer be spoiled. you can lie, however, - so Mr. freeman-from-movie has nothing against freeman-physicist.

A

and when you meet a dude with the same last name as yours, do you also not like it?
This is normal and, more importantly, inevitable, and therefore you should not bother about this.

You see, Mr. Freeman, who is in movies, is unlikely to look like Mr. Freeman, who runs around with a poker :-)
Yes, of course, I understand you all, but still this is IMHO (already expressed).

Freeman is not such a name to be trademarked.
In my unimportant uber-subjective opinion, Freeman is Gordon, in Half-Life, other Freemans are in the furnace. Point)))

P
Polynomial Zhegalkin. 14.01.22

And the Fremen are from Dune, but who cares now?

Subject - the video is meaningless. He lowers everyone - both those who liked the video and those who did not like it, who understood and did not understand, watched and did not watch. In itself, the discussion of the video is also a sign of "cattle" according to Freeman himself. So calm down, turn off your computer and go buy gifts for the New Year

m
markell 14.01.22

In my unimportant uber-subjective opinion, Freeman is Gordon - and in my mega-objective opinion, Freeman is Morgan. hehe...

It's normal - it's the same with Freeman.

E
EROY 14.01.22

Especially for the guys for whom the meaning of the character's name is more important than the actual meaning of the commercials, to put an end to it and not to f*ck more on this topic...
me: Who is Mr. Freeman? Is he related to Gordon Freeman from Half-Life? Or is he really the only free man? And by the way, is this the nickname of the oval cartoon man or its creator?
Mr. Freeman: My name is linear and has nothing to do with anyone. It means, oddly enough, "a free man", nothing more. The oval man is me. What difference does it make, by whose hands I am born? This does not change the essence. I am me, and the one through whom I come into the world is only a tool for my incarnation. interview for the F5 newspaper

http://freshf5.f5.ru/post/91919 - full interview for the F5 newspaper
http://www.chaskor.ru/p.php?id=11128 - interview for a private correspondent
http://www.sostav.ru/articles/2009/11/10/ko2/ - in response to CompositionRu

http:/ /mr-free-man.livejournal.com/ - off. LiveJournal page
http://twitter.com/MrFreeman0 - off. Twitter page

http://www.mfo.me/ - off. site