3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frerus 14.01.22 11:12 pm

After installing patch 1.07, freezes began for 5-10 seconds (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

It used to be the same, but after I reinstalled the computer on Windows 8. they stopped. Installed patch 1.07, appeared again. The computer is not very powerful, 8 gigs of RAM, Inter Pentium CPU G840, video card - AMD Radeon HD 6700 series. The game runs at 15-30 fps, not on its screen resolution. Does anyone know how to fix these freezes? Or at least bring back the old patch. Game - GOG version
12 Comments
Sort by:
H
HackerokX 14.01.22

Frerus You can
return the old patch by simply installing it.
Roll back to 1.06

j
jonny black 14.01.22

Same problem. It's on the seventh patch. Only I would not want to roll back, because all these innovations, like the modified inventory, are too convenient.

F
Frerus 14.01.22

jonny-black
Yes, and it still adds a little FPS. Well, CD Project Red promised to fix everything soon. patch on patch)

R
Rorschach1986 14.01.22

Well, it means that they have corrected the game, now they have 20-second spin-locks, and in patch 1.08 they will add crashes

R
Ryogi Shiki 14.01.22

that's not it, the problem is that the video settings rolled back to default (or to some others, xs)

just go to the settings and set it as you had it before the patch

V
Victor Tsoi 14.01.22

I don’t know, but I have a turnover, it’s better and much better, everything is optimizon, though at the lowest resolution, so somehow, it’s not in vain that the developers released it, and it’s not for nothing that it weighs so much, oh yes, the video card I have an "AMD Radeon HD8240" on my laptop, I don't know how many FPS it gives out yet, I haven't tested it yet, but there is an increase and it can be seen with the naked eye, please don't judge me too much for my comment, well, draw your own conclusions, but I already made my own ..

V
Victor Tsoi 14.01.22

Everything tested the game well, stable 6 (FPS), 6-10 somewhere like that, and in general I think it's good that it started at all, and those who have damn mega computers and 60 (FPS) are not enough for them, so here I am for them I’ll say you snickered milsdari, you have to be glad that it starts up at all, so something like this :)

E
Elijah 14.01.22

I thought only one I had such freezes, the FPS somehow worsened.

A
AlexOmen 14.01.22

Victor coy
Totally agree. I had to buy more RAM and install 64-bit for the sake of this game. Although the video is 1 GB and the processor is 2.8 GHz. But the game is on, and it's great, but the freezes are trifles!

V
Victor Tsoi 14.01.22

AlexOmen
Thank you, there is at least one reasonable and understanding person who understands me :)

w
wartos3 14.01.22

I have the same problem and have been looking for solutions to it for a long time, this tip helped
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=445572155 of
course, the freezes did not completely disappear, but it became really comfortable to play.

w
wartos3 14.01.22

Frerus
By the way, my percentage is exactly the same, and the video card is GTX 750 Ti.