3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
7Rain7 14.01.22 11:12 pm

What do we regret?

The theme speaks for itself. In general, who regrets anything. I did something wrong, I just offended someone for no reason.

I'll unsubscribe, but so far I'm not mentally ready, although I created the topic myself))
52 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just stand 14.01.22

northern alcoholic
This is something terrible... Will you share it?

n
northern alcoholic 14.01.22

Just Stand
Look
at it though, it's already offtopic.

J
Just stand 14.01.22

Yfabu nfrjuj ///
Fuck such a poison. When such people begin to sublimate, people die.

The director's approach is interesting. The camera sticks to one point, the narrative is fed from the position of a maniac, lovingly preparing for his maniac business. This kind of shooter vision symbolizes an undisguised obsession. Although even without it, nothing good happens in the frame.
In the first minute and a half of viewing, a false feeling of raising the mood (from the very bottom) may appear, as it seems that the director himself lives in the matrix and all his friends seem to be fakes of Smith's program. Not unreasonable. Arguments on the topic of 2 years against five with the absence of facilitating and all sorts of assassin tricks sound with genuine ease.
In fairness, it is worth noting the oppressive atmosphere of the video. However, it is not the video itself that creates the effect, the soundtrack does all the work. Visual attributes are not used, such as posters with articles of the Criminal Code on the walls, laid out bundles with piercing-cutting-piercing, hands in gloves or talc-lubricated in focus, banal school photos with gouged out eyes.
The ideological component is not new, but it works for a healthy psyche without fail. An element of whipping up hysteria in the local society is used, but the short film is unlikely to be able to influence a wide audience due to its duration. The backlog for this, however, is available. The very idea that in a school camp a cellmate will cover with a pillow, a passer-by approaching in the crowd will unexpectedly poke a knife in the neck, an ill-wisher will pour the drug into a glass, and then drive him from work to the forest, undoubtedly accelerates the flywheel of the layman's imagination to a state of pseudo-active inoperability. It is scary (and at the same time simple) to imagine how schoolchildren, passers-by, colleagues look askance at each other.
Google's cache pops up views, YouTube doesn't. Antonov 4 Random pre-moderation on YouTube is missing, it's not easy to get likes and views, but it's a servlet, yum-yum. I have a screenshot. Take care of your brain, Dolphin is flattery. The video is old, in the full version there is a scene at sea. Cattle and fingers.

Spoiler

n

Just Stand
Hmm, interestingly said, I didn't even think about it when I shot the video. I don't agree with everything, but you should copy this comment to TyTrub. I can't help but say that the photo is fake.

G
Grimreaper 14.01.22

Several centuries ago, I wanted to collect more souls, but the war stopped.

7Rain7 14.01.22

I regret that only at the weekend I found out that my father died, and I found out only 7 days later. Today is the 9th.
I regret that on the weekend after that I got drunk to death, which is why my wife is very offended by me.
While only about this, the rest seems to be a trifle.

S
Sima4 14.01.22

found out that my father died of the

Kingdom of Heaven!

7Rain7 14.01.22

EVIL PLAYER
Believe me, they are not alone here. At work, sometimes go, look at the news. Or do you think everyone here is 12-25?
Sima4
Thank you, I hope.

M
Maria Melnik 14.01.22

I regret that I missed a lot of time instead of doing something useful for myself (in terms of development and study). It calms me that I changed my mind in the last courses :)

P
Probabilityofmistake 14.01.22

I regret that I played 10k battles in WOT, what a fool I was .. True, the computer was from the bottom, and there was nothing special to do. Damn, here again I justify myself .. I had to study.

H
Hryas 14.01.22

Probabilityofmistake
How old are you? Kicked out of uni?

P
Probabilityofmistake 14.01.22

Fuck
26, but kicked out. = Finished my studies in commercial insta. For check.

H
Hryas 14.01.22

Probabilityofmistake
What are your plans for the future?

I
Ihmisixsixsix 14.01.22

About your behavior in the past.

7Rain7 14.01.22

Nightmare_pc
This is bullshit and trivia.
Khryas
Probabilityofmistake
Well, I have the first economic, the second legal. But I had and still have income from other knowledge. Moreover, it is absolutely legal. So all is not lost with the guy. There would be a desire, as they say.

n

I saw Ivan Alekseev's concert in Chernogolovka in 2004. It's a pity I wasn't there then.

t
tovarish comrade 14.01.22

That I'm too kind and I have a conscience. I would love to get rid of these things.

7Rain7 14.01.22

tovarish comrade
From too kind, yes, what for. Conscience is not to be abandoned. This is the final frontier that makes you human.

t
tovarish comrade 14.01.22

7Rain7
I wouldn't say that. Man is made man by many things, both natural and social. Conscience is just one of those details. Remove it - there will be the same person, but in some way changed. For some, conscience really benefits, but for others, it can only interfere.
One of the thinkers said such a clever thing: happy is the person who has a full stomach, a full wallet and a hard heart. (I don't remember it verbatim, but the meaning is something like this)

r
rPeBoJL 14.01.22

Take it away - there will be the same person, but somewhat changed
Spoiler