3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rauco 14.01.22 11:12 pm

Crash when calling the console (when pressing the tilde). (Fallout 3)

Windows 7x64, RAM 4 GB, video card ATI 6450 HD. Mods cost a little. Recently, when trying to call the console, the game started to crash with a stupid message "the program has stopped working." Prescribed files in "documents", downloaded add. DLL, - a fig does not help. If anyone can - help, just please, advisers in the style of "do not use the console, cheats are evil, you are a loser, and I ALWAYS play honestly", immediately go to the forest. I need help solving the problem, not trolling the first ones.
4 Comments
Sort by:
m
moonchild69 14.01.22

Rauco
First of all, you have a pirate - that's what you grab shit. Secondly, you're a cheater - so grab the shit again.

M
Maxis1977 14.01.22

Rauco
well, if you have a pirate, then the repack is 100% curved, download the latest version of the repack on the rutor, there is, transfer the saves to it and call the console, only before installing mods, if the mods are crooked or not installed correctly, they can ruin the game files

U
Ultravirus661 14.01.22

Rauco
1) try running as admin
2) disable all mods and run earlier saves.
3) delete the fallout3 folder in my documents / my games (it's better to just move it somewhere) the game will generate this folder again.

R
Rauco 14.01.22

Who would doubt that the first troll will come out first? Either the morons don't know how to read, or the requests written in white do not reach such Russians in white letters not to interfere with senseless and merciless trolling. Yes, I have a pirate. Yes, I'm a cheater. So what? Rather than pay for something, I'd rather suffer for a week and ask the advice of smart people who have already gone through this, but I'll have it all for free. A freebie is not only a freebie, but also the development of brains instead of emptying your or your parent's wallet.

Thanks to the rest for the advice. It was either a crooked repack, or a fucking Comodo, which broke off all my access rights. Maybe he had nothing to do with it, but at the same time he demolished him and the game downloaded from BT. I installed the rutor one - everything works fine with all the mods. Mods, by the way, are not cheating, but gameplay: locations, monsters, weapons and quests - it's just boring to drive into the "naked" version.
Now another crap has appeared: I minimize the game, but I can’t deploy it. No black window, no errors - but the sound of the game continues. A clean desktop, something stands out when the mice are clicked, only the sound and some kind of screen glare, indicating the "next" collapse of Fall, reminds of the game. I have to close the game, and even remote sensing is not necessary, the "close window" function is enough.

PS: I know that FallOut 3 is a very harmful toy, but it’s very suitable for me, I can’t wait until the fourth part comes out, I’m waiting with horror for new, unfamiliar bugs and lags ... and inventing new mats, watching the old ones. I do not consider myself a super-duper-mega-shnyaga - a programmer, that's why I ask for normal help.