3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pulse Ultra 14.01.22 11:35 pm

Game Experience (FIFA 14)

Personally, I myself am very pleased with the new design. The game mechanics are amazing.
Having first played fifa 14 on android, I was already delighted with the presence of staff in the teams, their pumping as in the old days, signing contracts with sponsors, but alas, this is not in the PC version and this could not but disappoint. And then there's the issue of red cards. The question that plagues many. And it's a pity that there is no decent answer to it yet.
58 Comments
Sort by:
t
timka_bimka 14.01.22

most of all, it infuriates how the computer attacks with a crowd in its half of the field like jackals, and the better the team, the stronger they play like jackals. It takes nerves for this.

t
timka_bimka 14.01.22

And feints are generally useless there. Players don’t have any reaction to feint. In general, they are needed then!

N
Nevoeiro 14.01.22

Parazhnyak is full, the players do not get tired, the defenders catch up and even take the ball away, while being 4-5 bodies behind the runner with the ball, and even these defenders start from a place.

M
MocheGon 14.01.22

stupid game! Not only does it freeze in the "pro clubs" mode (everything is fine in other modes), but after the match, a break with the servers pops up and returns to the main menu, and when I go back, I get defeats, I downloaded the game from the origin. It's especially disappointing when you win a match 10-0 or 9-1... Why don't you pay money if the developers have been puffing on the engine for 4 years, but they can't really do anything. Debile game.

A
Alex1 Ander 14.01.22

and to say that the game is debility only because of such problems, this is also dibilism ...

J
Joez 14.01.22

everyone who writes that the game is crazy ... you guys really have hands growing from the wrong place)))
fifa is progressing, and it shows. Yes, there is always something behind and there is something to strive for.
with all the jambs of a "clean" fifa, there is always the possibility of editing its settings and internals. and by the way, the "cheat" jerk of the CPUAI is turned off without any problems.
If you don't like playing against AI - play with other people, what's the problem? Or have you downloaded a pirate and are not happy with something?)

S
SBGAlbatros 14.01.22

Joez

Well, I write that FIFA 14 is shit!
From 11 FIFA I took, about 10 pieces, feints and use them in real Life!
Starting from part 12, cretins screwed up EVERYTHING.
I don’t see any sense, something, to explain, more.

K
Kharyok 14.01.22

Joez
I disagree.
11 was good.
12 was about the same.
13 is by far the best ever.
14 is a complete failure.

P
PROGO04 14.01.22

Kharyok

As for 13, I completely agree, compared to her, 14 is a complete crap. It looks like all the forces have been thrown on the console (PS4 and Xbox one) version. Let's hope that 15 will be better, all even sucks, according to my observations.

P
PROGO04 14.01.22

Joez

For me personally, the graphics in the game are important, so why is 14 better than 13? nothing, it is much worse. Look at how the same uniforms look in the game, at 14 they are like smooth bags, I’m generally silent about boots, quiet horror, and shorts from time to time incomprehensible pretzel write out)))))) And I noticed what kind of calves the players have, they are all the same, as in the dog )))))) not really huge. Even through SM, it was not possible to make the player tall and thin, he stupidly visually remains a hog, with a weight of 65kg, and the player looks exactly the same with a weight of 90)))))) At least the height is different for the players? and then did not pay attention to it, deleted it.

PS Just don't tell me, what the hell do you need graphics at all. I doubt you'll be happy when all teams play in only team colors and with the same faces of the players, all players, without billboards, flags, etc.

z
zOnDeR 14.01.22

I haven't played for a long time, I started as a beginner, now I play pro.
Cheating theme, ricochets infuriate during tackles, like in billiards, but only the ball bounces 95% to the opposing team! It infuriates when your goalkeeper drags everything, but everything is decided by a rebound from the bar and the cheating computer is always the first at the ball..

z
zOnDeR 14.01.22

hKKK33
Make your computer speed and dash 48 or 49 instead of 50 in user settings.
I made 48, it became easier to play, in any case, now I calmly break away from the defender and make a canopy into the penalty area, Now it turns out that this is not a pro mode?
There are a couple more questions, what does the warm-up before the game give and what does the skill training mode give?

D
Dmitry89 14.01.22

I play at the world level, the computer is still that cheater, mostly scores from the head after it makes crosses from the flank into the penalty area, how annoying it is and how to deal with it, I also got endless bars after strikes, and cheating bounces from the bars and the goalkeeper obyazalovo under the blow of the computer, although I don’t lose matches, it’s annoying that it’s very difficult to play dry, it’s obligatory that some kind of shnyaga will fly in.

z
zOnDeR 14.01.22

dmitry123
Well, yes, I also wrote about it. So after all, the bastards score at the last second ... moreover, after another cheating attack, my defenders become sluggish to the point of disgrace, they can’t normally kick the ball into the center, it always bounces to the computer, and, accordingly, I get a jar)))
Constant pseudo offsides piss me off. .. it's something...
Dear, well, answer the decrease in speed and jerk at the computer on pro or legend, is it also a kind of cheating? )

N
Nevoeiro 14.01.22

Fifa 14 PC visually improved fifa 11 is made only to earn no more money, the only thing that is done in it is that the game is improved purely visually, everything else is a solid cant and to ruin the player's nerves.
goal kicks players with high skill hit so they want to knock down a bird in the sky and this is from the penalty line game moments.
when receiving the ball on the move, the player practically stopped, although he was moving at speed, slowing down and waiting for the opponent's defender.
again, receiving the ball rebounds the ball by ~ half a meter and the same player does not have time to reach it, although the computer is 3-4 meters away from the ball, not bad football.
simple dribbling of your players, it feels like their ass is outweighed, there is absolutely no balance, it jumps around the ball like around a Christmas tree.
it’s better to recruit tall overall players for this all and it’s sharpened, although the computer plays quite quickly and small, but for some reason your small ones have the same Azara, Mata, wooden ones. Although the computer has them very flexible and mobile, and the stick can be twisted even to blue.
in general, not a game, but a natural spit, 13th is a head taller than 14th and this is clearly visible.
and for those who say that you don’t know how to play, your hands are growing out of your ass, this is the answer: some people admire Malevich’s black square, in other words, the TV is turned off.

P
Pato Forever 14.01.22

Well... I downloaded Fifu 14, installed it, played it, went to this site, read the comments of Football fans and decided to unsubscribe a little bit the same, because this game can't leave anyone indifferent!!! To begin with, I rarely play, so I ask you not to criticize much for the Amateur-Professional level ... I don’t even try others, since the Professional level is enough for me for this comment! ... so ... repack, PC, gamepad. ..(Fifa 13 is perhaps the best achievement from EA).
In the 14th, the whole game was completely changed, and only for the worse ... uncomfortable signs, options, everything was changed, for a good couple of days I got used to the innovations of the organizational part of the game ... well, then - more, the graphics are wooden, the colors are goofy, the movement sucks, the cheating AI is just infuriating to the point of madness!!! It is impossible to play on a gamepad with such a computer, the left stick has become a psycho and the left stick is already dead !!! Therefore, immediately there was a desire to switch to the clave, you can use it even with a hammer, a sledgehammer, or something even heavier (sorry, nerves). The developers forgot that you need to develop the game, not kill it!!! What "smart person" came up with the idea to hide the overall rating from our eyes??? And what nonsense, to hire a scout, so that he can follow a well-known player and be able to give me full information for his purchase or other actions? I understand the unknown 14-year-old Vasya Pupkin from Pakhtakor, a scout is needed here, but in order to buy Paul Pogba (about him for 2 years, as you know, people are not bad) ... stupidity! Bottom line: Graphics suck, gameplay sucks, engine sucks, nerves to hell))) .... P.S... never played PES... Fifa since 08...

J
Jktuf 14.01.22

My opinion on FIFA 14: the game was ruined. The rebound of the ball became deadly, there is nothing corresponding to real football in this rebound. Unless the receiver is a bow-legged bastard. Garrinchi generally had legs of different lengths, but this did not stop him from doing wonders with the ball. And in real matches, football players show professional ball handling - standing still, on the move, in the air, and even lying down. Of course, it also happens that the ball has to be processed before it can be controlled normally, but not all the time, as it was presented at 14 !!!! Because of this, the whole game is broken. Attacks are more of a random nature, the pattern of the game cannot be created - everything breaks this miserable rebound. And please don't write back about how difficult it is to create such simulators. This is clear to everyone. No need to give arguments that do not mean anything. Let's remember about automotive production: here, too, not without punctures. And let "Oka" be inclined as they want, but this is not a plastic truck from a children's room. It’s not easy to assemble a car, but if the output we have, sorry, shit, then who cares how it was created?
Sorry to everyone who likes FIFA 14, but this is not Football.

H
HoustonSur 14.01.22

I don’t know how you play so that your ball bounces like from columns? I didn't have such problems. Only one thing is annoying - this is a cheating game with a head in a stack. And so I don’t notice any cheating AI or ball bounces.

s
sky game 14.01.22

I thought the game would get better with updates, but no, this is also not playable shit in a single,
really this is the worst part in the last few years, goals are generally scored either from a canopy or when you're lucky. scripted that always in 99% of cases the ball is taken cleanly and accurately.
And yes, this is all at the levels of the best player and legendary, below it is already very easy to play.

j
jeorje 14.01.22

when I was born, everything was normal, no red cards and sorties, but some nuances were embarrassing, for example, I didn’t hit a free kick with a “strong” kick (the keyboard shortcut was a kick and some kind of there) or a penalty kick with a stop in front of the ball (this is if during the run-up hit once), then just now suddenly bam! in tasks before the match, I suddenly cut through (free kicks), I was surprised, puzzled, delighted, but in the first half I grabbed three red cards .. I play very irregularly, so it’s very difficult to say what could affect the game ..