3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hardweller 14.01.22 11:51 pm

Jerky and jerky controls on the Xbox360 controller (Project CARS)

Good day to all. I play with the original xbox gamepad. In the game, at high speeds or on karts (karting), the controls are sooooo sensitive. It is worth pulling the stick a little to the side, even smoothly, the steering wheel turns sharply and control over the kart is lost instantly and you try to go, wagging to the right, then to the left. I reduced the steering sensitivity in the settings, but apparently this only applies to steering wheels. And what to do with the gamepad? How to reduce such abrupt control?
14 Comments
Sort by:
H
Ham Solo 14.01.22

I'll stand by... I have a Razer Sabertooth, the same problem (listed in the system as XBOX360)

A
AL5 14.01.22

Hardweller
The game has a steering sensitivity setting, make it smaller it should help, it can get lost if you assign a lot of buttons in the control, nonsense). In general, I noticed that there is a buggy control, sometimes when you stop turning, the car turns itself for another half an hour. So we have to wait for patches.

I
Ilya Navrotsky 14.01.22

I have a dualshok 3 gamepad, everything seems to be normal, there is sharpness, but I manage

A
Arty Vision 14.01.22

Also the original xbox360 gamepad pulls, turned off ((

M
Mr.Sirocco 14.01.22

Whoever pulls there, took out a gamepad specifically to check. Dead zone 15, sensitive 100, speed 85 - everything works fine. Not G27 of course, but suitable for playing with assistants. It twitches most likely because of old gamepads ... Increase the dead zone, up to 20-25 is enough for a broken joystick calmly, 15 was enough for me for a 5 year old gamepad!

H
Ham Solo 14.01.22

Old? There is no more year ... Considering that I use it on holidays ... Your setting did not help

r
raider95 14.01.22

Controller Input Mode - 2 (Change first)

Steering Deadzone - 10
Steering Sensitivity - 10
Throttle Deadzone - 10
Throttle Sensitivity - 40
Brake Deadzone - 10
Brake Sensitivity - 30
Clutch Deadzone - 10
Clutch Sensitivity - 45
Speed ​​Sensitivity - 65
Controller Filtering Sensitivity - 35
Force Feedback - 100
RPM/Gear Display Yes

Controller Input Mode - 2
Advanced - On
Apply Soft Steering - On
Apply Visual Filtering - Off Apply Opposite
Lock Help - Off"

There is also such an option, it can be put instead of the third add-on, but I liked it less

Controller Input Mode - 3 (Change first)
Throttle Deadzone: 0%
Throttle Sensitivity: 30%
Brake Deadzone: 10%
Brake Sensitivity: 15%
Controller Filtering Sensitivity: 50%
Steering Deadzone: 5-10%
Steering Sensitivity: 0
Speed ​​Sensitivity: 60-65%

Controller Input Mode - 3
Advanced - Off

v
varywolf 14.01.22

Alexey594
turns itself until the wheels are unscrewed to the normal position. Completely realistic... just like in real life

A
AL5 14.01.22

varywolf
Well, let's say. But not to the same extent when you turn the steering wheel to the left and she turns to the right.

H
Hardweller 14.01.22

Alexey594
I have already reduced the sensitivity setting to 30. The problem is in the high sensitivity of the sticks. Maybe somehow you can lower their sensitivity. But if at a speed of 50-150 it is even more or less tolerable, when you turn the stick a little to the side, and the steering wheel is more sharp, but when the speed is high, then any manipulation with the stick leads to the fact that the car starts to wag from side to side. And at high speeds, it is almost impossible to drive a straight section of the track perfectly evenly. And I generally keep quiet about cards and supercarts. There, at 150 km / h, the control is unrealistically sensitive.

C
Caliscan 14.01.22

Hardweller
tried the raider95 config, it's very convenient to steer with him. nothing pulls but you have to move the stick very gently. sensitivity is really high. you just need to get used to it.

ps set the filtering sensitivity to 100 or slightly less. it depends on her this twitchiness

A
Arty Vision 14.01.22

Hardweller
Set up like a raider95. It helped me, steering is much more comfortable with a gamepad. The fact is that the stroke of the sticks is very small, much less than the angle of rotation of the wheels of the car. If there are rights in life, then remember that the steering wheel on a real car can be turned a few turns, and the sticks still have a centimeter of travel.

S
Seryoga Zatula 14.01.22

For such a game, only the steering wheel is needed, and so that there are several revolutions, it is even more convenient to steer on the keyboard than on the gamepad, the sticks are too sensitive.

A
Arty Vision 14.01.22

Seryoga Zatula
If it was possible to adjust the accelerator sensitivity on the keyboard, then yes.