3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
coinkin 14.01.22 11:51 pm

The best control method for GTA games (Grand Theft Auto 5)

GangstaMan0
Passed gta5 on a box, there were no problems with the sight (auto-aim lol), well, except when you drive a wheelbarrow and you have to shoot. :D
79 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arty 14.01.22

In my opinion, the only games that are more convenient to play on a joystick are fighting games and all sorts of sports simulators, but not shooting games

F
F1ProStyle 14.01.22

The joystick is unambiguous, it's all about practice, hence the skills appear.

Artie
Well, if there is at least a little help in aiming (like COD), then with a joystick you can react much better.

H
Hacker 23 14.01.22

keyboard and mouse definitely because playing on ps3 is wildly inconvenient

A
AlexZebol 14.01.22

This is the choice of everyone. As a hardened PC player, I'm more comfortable with keyboard and mouse, but I wouldn't mind dropping in on a friend and playing on a console. It's all a matter of habit.

W
WeLoveEpicGames 14.01.22

Joy for everything. Keyboard for strategies.

B
Bigozerki 14.01.22

The joystick is only for fighting games, slashers and sports sims, for everything else there is a keyboard mouse ...

G
GamesPS6900 14.01.22

I play only on the joystick, even on the computer

G
GRAY26 14.01.22

For me, this is why they don’t make keyboards on consoles, because. their joeys will throw everything out, I’m ready to bet that the coolest gamer with joey, even with an average player with a keyboard, will not pull into the same battle for example .. But on consoles everything is on an equal footing, and it’s more pleasant with joey lying on the couch, but with You can’t relax with the keyboard and mouse ... In short, if we talk about the accuracy of aiming, then definitely the keyboard, if it’s about convenience, then joy. Well, again, if we talk about races, fifax, in short, where you don’t need to aim, then joy will be more attractive. In short, the computer drives - there is both !!)

V
Vano_Strelok 14.01.22

Keyboard and mouse for sure! . The dude that wrote about oo, how convenient it is to fall on the sofa with a joystick. Bro, you can buy an equally comfortable chair with a 145-degree backrest and a special keyboard stand. The same HD-TV can serve as a monitor. The perfect combination of convenience and efficiency. But even without any lotions, you can achieve absolute relaxation in any chair. And , man , you 're right , PC is way better in every way .

S
Sleshka666 14.01.22

only gamepad.. only hardcore

F
Frost_47 14.01.22

The 4th part, and all the previous ones, took place with the mouse and keyboard. But I took the 5th one on PS3, it plays cool, I like everything! But of course, I like to take headshots more, and it's inconvenient on the gamepad :(

G
Gera95 14.01.22

4th played on the clave. As a result, I forgot what motorcycles are. In SA, I traveled a lot on them, played on PS2. With a helicopter, too, hmm ..
In general, after that I immediately decided that GTA5 and subsequent ones, only a prefix and a joystick.

b
balroght 14.01.22

I play such games only on the Gamepad, I like not to haste, to step on the gas slowly. Shooter is different.

F
FucQ 14.01.22

In the case of GTA 4 on PC, shooting on the go from a car is generally some kind of cheating. It's easier to kill on the go. This will not work on the console, which is why many missions are an order of magnitude more difficult to pass.

F
Frost_47 14.01.22

FuqQ
I agree! That's why I like the PC version with keyboard and mouse better :)

G
Gera95 14.01.22

It's easier to kill on the go.
This is out of habit. But in general, yes, it all depends on your ability to use the stick. Forced hardcore. )
By the way, I play without auto-aim, so not only on the go, but also on foot hardcore.
But I'm already used to it, after the Last of Az and Fallout NV. )

H
Hitrii 14.01.22

Hmm, on the clave it is not realistic to drive any vehicle at the desired speed, on the joe, the gas or brake can be adjusted in a wide range with triggers.

B
BergoVic 14.01.22

It depends on the genre, of course.
Specifically, in GTA it is more convenient and pleasant to play with a pad, it is more efficient with the keyboard.
The joystick has analog controls for gas, walking, cue...
Plus vibration! It gives more fun to the game.
In the advantages of the mouse, we write down full control over the sight.
And the ability to observe your vehicle on the go from any angle without difficulty.
------------
I prefer the gamepad myself.

F
FucQ 14.01.22

I remember that in 2005 I was surprised that for the first time in GTA you can walk (namely, in San Andreas). Only later did I find out that walking is even in GTA 3 and Vice City, but this is a privilege of console control.

w
waffen 14.01.22

I love the mouse for a complete free view and for more efficient combat - I don’t like it when they hit me. Actually ... I don’t like the gamepad since the days of Weiss and San on PS2 .... no matter how many times I played - the ride was always crooked - you crash into oncoming traffic, poles, knocking down pedestrians .... it's hard to drive in your lane (I try to play with traffic rules), stop competently at traffic lights, etc. ..... I can’t say anything bad about the gamepad, but not mine .. .