3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RedBlack23 15.01.22 12:07 am

So how's the PC version doing these days? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Can you play already?
52 Comments
Sort by:
S
SAMSS 15.01.22

Shits alone (DLC, DLC... but nothing significant about the PC version).

-
-zotik- 15.01.22

Golden Tooth
Well, right now, I'll explain what "one more" means. This turn of expression means that something like this has already happened and should follow again. was there a patch? was.

r
rengen21 15.01.22

where can i download the pirate?

M
MHoroKaIIIuEJI 15.01.22

download from torrents.

U
United Kingdom 15.01.22

"Where can I download a pirate?" - "Download from torrents." - from which torrents? - and who knows, because they haven't broken it yet ....

C
Cechov 15.01.22

no on torrents, don't worry, read 3 dm like batgirl and the optimal version of the game will come out and the crack will be

V
Vitaly Saturday 15.01.22

I play at maximum speed, everything is on maximum, everything works, stable 50 fps sometimes even 60 all the textures are not soapy, sputum from the rain everything is there, I don’t understand what everyone knows, friezes are only on the car in some places it drops to 5, but it’s so rare to For example, during today's time, probably 1 - 2 times max hung for a second and all the card is r9 270x 4gb

A
Ashley33 15.01.22

Something tells me that they won't give us a patch... it's been 3 weeks already, but it's still unplayable. I naively hoped that they would not sleep there at night and in a day there would be a patch and everything would fly like in the city, but no .... another good game was spoiled by morons-meaning developers. I'm thinking - why the same Blizzard does not trust the localization of Hindu gavnars? Why do they do for years but themselves? What did Origins WB teach you?

e
exgroover 15.01.22

Ashley33
The news says that it will be released in August

d
deIIis 15.01.22

Wait for September, who wants to play with NVIDIA features. You can turn them off. and play quietly.

K
Kol55 15.01.22

Ashley33
Do not kudhtai, everything will be in September, and in August there will be an intermediate patch. Tembolee you understand that this is a port? Which means it's harder to remake. I'm generally surprised how they will release in September, it's very fast.

K
Kol55 15.01.22

Malice
And I'm talking about the same. When did you download the repack?