3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dreamer46 15.01.22 12:07 am

Free Fall Mission (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Walkthrough of the mission in the Wiki

section The game crashes on the mission Martin Madrazo (pirate)
In general, the game on the mission constantly crashes when you need to shoot down a plane with a sniper rifle and then pick up files from it, it crashes at the very end when they already write that the mission has been completed and switch to Franklin and at this moment the game constantly crashes .... who faced? how they solved the problem, maybe not in this place, but in general in a similar situation?
79 Comments
Sort by:
N
Number_Town 15.01.22

die a few times in the mission, and press skip. This item will only appear after 3-10 deaths during the mission

S
StillAlive163rus 15.01.22

Nummer_Town
Doesn't work, the trick is that the mission is sort of completed in the end. And only after completion there is a transition, in addition, saving does not work

B
Bogdan Litvinenko 15.01.22

If YOU have a game crash in a mission but you can’t fix it, try failing the mission 3 times and then there will be a button on the respawn window to skip the section. We press and we skip the evil part of the mission.

e
eXtra0rdinary 15.01.22

In the mission "free fall" this does not work ...

G
Go_Home 15.01.22

After you complete the mission, Trevor brings Martini's wife, talks to Michael, leaves the farm, at this moment there is a switch and departure

A
Antonianoan 15.01.22

Free fall.
Guys, at least someone went further than this mission? If so, how? After all, the flight is sitting in the most ugly place (((

k
kuaker 15.01.22

I have a similar story. When you try to get a weapon on a motorcycle, the game freezes and that's it ((

A
Antonianoan 15.01.22

And how to complete the mission where you are chasing a downed plane? It flies out in the same way when you change the character...

D
Dreamer46 15.01.22

The funny thing is that a friend of the rules had a "free fall" mission, taking into account that they threw off one and the same version of the game ...

p
protege 15.01.22

I'm looking for a save after the mission free fall, or how to solve the problem with the crash at the very end after the inscription the mission is completed

P
PADREx 15.01.22

no one found the save after the mission Freefall? Crashes on many people in this place

D
Dark Dark 15.01.22

I tried free fall three times, the last time was Trevor dying while chasing a falling plane (to skip this one). I don’t know why, but it started to crash not after the mission was completed (when Trevor kidnapped his wife), but earlier, when the game switches to Michael (the moment where you need to destroy the truck with the cannon from which you shoot down the plane earlier). I believe that the solution to the bug with this mission will come with a new repack))
ZY . Advice about calling a taxi from michael's house - xs, didn't work for me ///

D
Dreamer46 15.01.22

In what sense to order a taxi at what moment?

I called a taxi to the mission, then I called a taxi to the van, then I called a taxi to the end where I had to meet Trevor, the result was thrown out of the game anyway

M
Mark Ionov 15.01.22

Made a save after the mission "Free Fall"
rg host. ru/ 8mblncrQj
(remove spaces)

G
Go_Home 15.01.22

Mark Ionov
It would be clear if I uploaded a disk or other file exchanger to Yandex

Z
ZIKZAK1 15.01.22

Mark Ionov
, how many side quests did you complete there?

N
Number_Town 15.01.22

Mark Ionov
, how did you pass this mission? Share a secret for mortals

M
Mark Ionov 15.01.22

Go_Home
rghost works well
ZIKZAK1
total percentage 44
Nummer_Town
save with license

N
Number_Town 15.01.22

Mark Ionov
is not on the departure license?

M
Mark Ionov 15.01.22

Nummer_Town
Time and time again) In general, things are a little better there.