3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dreamer46 15.01.22 12:07 am

Free Fall Mission (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Walkthrough of the mission in the Wiki

section The game crashes on the mission Martin Madrazo (pirate)
In general, the game on the mission constantly crashes when you need to shoot down a plane with a sniper rifle and then pick up files from it, it crashes at the very end when they already write that the mission has been completed and switch to Franklin and at this moment the game constantly crashes .... who faced? how they solved the problem, maybe not in this place, but in general in a similar situation?
79 Comments
Sort by:
k
knoxville131 15.01.22

Ilya233
No, I was wrong. This is not mission 35

k
knoxville131 15.01.22

Ilya233
No, it didn't help.

P
Pavel Galaev 15.01.22

after Trevor takes someone's wife out of the trunk... then it switches to Franklin and freezes.... Constantly dying to skip the section does not help!

V
Vladimir_2021 15.01.22

Pavel Galaev
Passed 52% and not one crash and freeze (Steam), but he gets his wife Mr.Madraso;)

d
dMiiitry 15.01.22

Pavel Galaev
every day on the forum the same questions.
do not blow up the van with weapons, but drown it and then it will not fly out.

R
Rorschach1986 15.01.22

dMiiitry
agree the same questions 5 times

T
Tony2143 15.01.22

I drowned did not help

C
CAH4EZ48 15.01.22

In the mission "Free Fall" the car must be drowned and then there will be no crash.

E
Eremka-57 15.01.22

AssassinNinja27
Some people write in the Free Fall mission, you need to blow up the car three times and skip the mission for the third blow up, so this topic doesn’t work, at least it still crashes when I call the Persians at the cement plant (((I

also drowned the van and still didn’t helps ((((
O)) It helped the second time))) I flooded the van again and voila)

s
scrollock5 15.01.22

The mission where you first need to shoot down the plane, then go after it until it falls, and pick up the files, then you need to leave the territory and destroy it and arrive at the point, then there is a cut-scene and when it passes, the screen will start moving away (switching characters) and then it crashes game. What to do? Tell me, thanks in advance

D
Dmitry Panfilov 15.01.22

Flies on a mission on this mission, when you need to kill his relative by shooting down a plane, at the very end of the mission when you switch to Franklin, the game immediately crashes

K
Kostya Kamenev 15.01.22

In short, I found a way out with a mission from Madrazo (Free fall)
The idea is this, look for update 3 + crack 3dm v4
DO NOT CHANGE LANGUAGE, play with Chinese (or Japanese, not strong in these languages)

Delete the Grand There Auto V folder in the registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWAREWow6432Noderockstar games before the first launch (Well, I actually did it just in case)
then everything is as usual. Burned the car!
To be honest, the first time there was a flight, I tried to provoke it ... well, I managed to do it myself. (Every time when the character and transport changed, I shot from a car anywhere, because this is the most common reason for sorties, a current flew out when I blew up a car with a rifle and got into another one with an attempt to aim from it).
The second time I didn’t aim, but everything else, as usual, try.

Heh, I wrote "Do not change the language" ... yeah, now I can't change it myself :D
In short, a new problem, no matter how I prescribe the Russian language in the registry, he categorically refuses to use it, automatically after starting the game he puts Japanese / Chinese .

Everything, he did it himself.
Anyone having the same problem, here is the solution.
the 3dm v4 crack in the i3dmgame.ini file should have Language = ru-RU
That is, like this Language=ru-RU

s
soccermotors 15.01.22

Departure immediately after the mission "free fall" - it helped me as they wrote above: play the entire mission in the first person, skip cutscenes, drown the van with a gun, reset Trevor's call. Didn't crash, switched to Franklin. (pirated, win 7)

N
Nemesis 15.01.22

Is there a solution to the flight in the mission with the kidnapping of his wife?
I think everyone understood what kind of mission we are talking about. It crashes in the same way as when robbing collectors, when switching to another player. What to do? Commit suicide three times? To have a pass?

R
Role1 15.01.22

Yes, I always did that when she flew out, I just missed it.
Now it takes off on another mission, and you won’t miss it there =/

D
DantePVLsity 15.01.22

so there is a checkpoint in front of the vidos, it’s impossible to miss

N
Nemesis 15.01.22

THERE IS A SOLUTION!

In short, the minibus must be blown up with a machine gun, not a grenade!
And do not skip statistics after the mission, let it switch itself.

1st Vinson 15.01.22

Dump the minibus in the nearest lake!

R
Rama4112 15.01.22

I solved this problem like this: When switching to another character, we turn off the game (Alt + Tab), wait 20-30 seconds, and go back to the game.

A
Arno_Dorrian 15.01.22

I don’t understand how to complete this mission, I blow up the plane, I catch up with it on a motorcycle, I kill the target. Then I blow up the van with Michael and the game crashes when I get into the car with Trevor where he is holding a hostage. Do not write that you need to die 3 times and skip it there .Stupidly not in time.