3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EX0800_ 15.01.22 12:07 am

Game localization (petition) (Fallout 4)

I, like 2,518 (at the moment already 10,296 subscribers at 15:48 07/30/2015) subscribe to the voice acting and I have a question how will Bethesda Softworks find out about it?

cheers people we are already 10 296 subscribers this is success how not how)

p s
Linkhttps://www.change.org/p/bethesda-softworks-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%88%D1% 83-%D1%81%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C-%D0%BE%D0%B7%D0%B2%D1%83%D1% 87%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5-%D0%B8%D0%B3%D1%80%D1%8B-fallout-4-%D0% BD%D0%B0-%D1%80%D1%83%D1%81%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BC-%D1%8F%D0%B7%D1%8B%D0% BA%D0%B5?recruiter=338241003&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
120 Comments
Sort by:
F
Franklin Nilsson 15.01.22

BLACK-SILVER
Russians rarely translate well, I don't want them to spoil the atmosphere.

_
_Brian_ 15.01.22

It's a shame not what is not voiced, but what is voiced for a large number of small countries, but not for Russia. Perhaps this is a reason to download a pirate.

u
urban.kalabanovich 15.01.22

They won’t translate, I’ll buy a pirate, it’s business. I did this with almost all games, I do and will do

Q
Qqqs 15.01.22

How can she find out about a hundred petitions of the same type? No way! Especially if no one bothered to check the text for errors before placing the petition!
There will be no voice acting. Needs to be done correctly. In English with reasons why it would be beneficial for them to spend money on voice acting.

w
warp 37 15.01.22

You are like little children. The problem is not in Bethesda, but in 1C-Softclub. In addition, the game has been dubbed for several years, and you are writing petitions to have all this dubbed into Russian in four months.

D
DICKtator1401 15.01.22

warp 37
It's about the gazebo, they place an order for localization, if they ordered voice acting, but 1s couldn't, then they would turn to another publisher

C
CERBERUS 15.01.22

warp 37
So the mass effect was also not immediately translated, but the current is a year later and here, too, we can wait, just to be voiced in RUSSIAN

C
CERBERUS 15.01.22

Mass Effect and Dragon Age have ceased to voice in Russian and interest in the game has fallen. you need to watch what is happening, listening to what is at stake, and not read letters in small print, but who the hell will voice me there, if only the localizers are lazy in Russian, they want to cut loot for just horseradish, because the machine translates the titles and then the corrector checks the current, and you can hire actors for voice acting from fans for a penny in general if there is no RUSSIAN voice acting SHAME and SHAME to localizers

E
EX0800_ 15.01.22

what is wrong with them?
Linkhttp://imtw.ru/topic/38973-fallout-4-%D0%B1%D1%83%D0%B4%D0%B5%D1%82-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BB% D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8C%D1%8E-%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D1%80%D1%83%D1%81%D1%81% D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BC-%D1%8F%D0%B7%D1%8B%D0%BA%D0%B5/

G
GONE TO DTF 15.01.22

Kosh13
the problem is that localizations often have nothing to do with the original source.
take watch_dogs for example. I have never seen a more terrible translation in my life (and the voice acting of the same quality).
the witcher was ruined by these accelerations / decelerations (it's a shame, Vasya. I played the second in Russian. Roshe drags).
in thief, the intonation is just past the cash register (when at the beginning you meet with a thief and in the Russian voice acting they seem to be flirting, although in the original both are annoyed and it is clear that there is a backstory and hostility).
etc. etc.

Seriously, I'm not just for the original voice acting. I often give ours a chance, but she does not stand even 10 minutes.

K
Kosh13 15.01.22

lookaway
That's just the point that our gamers and it hawala.
Therefore the publisher also does not take a steam bath.
Still no choice. When you hear that English, that Chinese does not matter, you will put any localization and you will play.

B
BATTLEPENCIL 15.01.22

someone wants to hear Russian voices from 1C?
Lord knows a lot about perversions

S
Staving 15.01.22

It will only take a couple of years, but who cares?

S
Sheff322 15.01.22

in voice from the messages
"Kirill Kornienko ROSTOV-ON-DON, RUSSIAN FEDERATION 26 days ago Liked 79
I'm subscribing because the Fallout series is one of my favorites and I would like to be completely immersed in the game, but following the example of Fallout New Vegas, I know that you can't achieve this with subtitles" Right now, I would like to play the first folych and not achieve the atmosphere without voice acting :(
Spoiler (sarcasm for especially repulsed users).

S
Sheff322 15.01.22

BATTLEPENCIL
Don't you like Repetura??!!!!

A
Analius 15.01.22

I liked any Russian voice acting, I never complained, I didn’t even know that many people didn’t like it ...

B
BATTLEPENCIL 15.01.22

Sheff322
You won't be full with one Bonus
1C has long lost the guarantor of trust in terms of game translations

M
MrSmoke67 15.01.22

Hahah, damn it, I went to the page with the petition, read the reasons for the signatures, I haven't laughed like that for a long time.))) (facepalm)
ZY . Of course, I signed it to see how it would lead to nothing (well, because of Repetur), but don't give a shit, we live well with subs and play normally.
Z.Y.S. In general, I do not understand visually impaired people who whine that they will have to read. They come up with some stupid excuses, they say: “I don’t want to miss anything during the dialogue” - or “During the battle, I have nothing more to do than read subtitles!”. What were these people going to look at during the dialogues? How do the characters statically stand still and say lines? (Yes, in the same Witcher I read faster than the subs and skip half the phrase that the character says.) Or what were they going to read during the battle? How do raiders shout something like: "I'll kill you!"? (About the "loss" of the atmosphere, I generally keep silent).
Fallout in terms of dialogues is a static game, I don't see anything wrong with subs. It's just that either someone is too lazy to read, or it's just stupid excuses to justify downloading the game from a torrent. How I would like for the fallout to be something like Lords of the Fallen, which was hacked for about 10 months, so that the goons freeloaders and kids would be discouraged, but alas, such protection is unlikely to be in the fall, which is a pity, I would be the first glad to have drm in the game.

S
Sheff322 15.01.22

MrSmoke67
DRM+ NVIDIA HairWorks. I would laugh all day long.

B
Barack Kamacho 15.01.22

Sheff322
permanent hairworks