3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aviat0r 15.01.22 12:16 am

Do you regret being born in Russia?

After all, they could in the USA and would live like gods now.
52 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tainted Soul 15.01.22

I only regret that there are so many idiots in this country, but otherwise everything is fine: Z
In addition, America is now being washed away ...

G
Garrus-1994 15.01.22

I have no regrets!

D
Dark Alchemist 15.01.22

I don't regret it at all.

L
Left4LifebyLight-Light 15.01.22

No, I do not regret it, because I was not born in Russia[2]
Comrades, it's good where we are not, believe me.

w
warp 37 15.01.22

I live in Ukraine - the same shit as in Russia. Sometimes better, sometimes worse. But there is no choice, so the only way out is to accept.

M
Madness 15.01.22

No.

E
Evil_Being 15.01.22

I regret it, but I am already making efforts for future immigration, the forces to live in Russia are already slowly but surely drying up.

B
BioGen 15.01.22

I live in Ukraine and dream of dumping away from the country, because they don’t give people a job, and if there is, then for ridiculous money to plow to pay 1/4 of taxes, it’s not ice. I’ll unlearn for a year and then you can get out of the country.

W
Wing42 15.01.22

I love this country of unlimited possibilities and impossible restrictions. A bunch of untrodden roads and promising areas.

g
gtaman 15.01.22

Russia is a country of contrasts, on average not bad for life, but almost universal unkemptness depresses. And it has nothing to do with poverty.

t
tovarish comrade 15.01.22

In some ways yes, in some ways no.
On the one hand, I do not regret that I have become what I am now, this is due to the fact that I was born in this country.
But, on the other hand, there is so much [redacted] going on in our Russia right now that I want to run away from here to hell. Everything that is being done here (in the sense, in Russia) is no longer for us. We don't even need our own government anymore.

S
Summer33 15.01.22

yes, they would live like gods)

V
Vanya Rygalov 15.01.22

We don't even need our own government anymore.
Yo mine ... Any people for any government is not needed and is a burden that prevents him from managing this very people. Nonsense ... dig-mother-dig.

M
McLaren MP4-4 15.01.22

The author jokes so subtly that I already cut myself.

G
Grafon4ik 15.01.22

I am glad and proud that I was born and live in Russia. No need to think that the US or Europe is better. Read their laws, see how they live and at the expense of whom and what. To take an example from the West, I think it's not worth it.

W
Wing42 15.01.22

I am a kind hearted person. I sincerely wish the author to resettle in the United States. After all, it is there that he will be very happy. They are waiting for him there. Almost colleagues from the migration service, from their analogue of the Foreign Ministry, are waiting for him there. A free market awaits him, an outrageous healthcare system, an economic banking system, and much more. Bon Voyage!

s
stupid horse 15.01.22

I'm sorry. A debility country where 90 percent of the population is cattle. And Putin's dictatorship for a snack.

n
northern alcoholic 15.01.22

Fine.

B
Big_Woo 15.01.22

Russia is the greatest country1 and the rest of the country are jealous of us, and in America people do not live like gods, but soon this is a country, America will turn, there is a monkey president from palm trees, the majority of the population is the unemployed Niger, Latinos, and any subference, so to say emigrants from other happy countries, where they [redacted] walk the streets, and the children think that this is normal and also become [deleted], [deleted] cannot give birth and soon they will all die out. And we may have cattle in the country, but when trouble comes, we all stand for each other. They would live like gods, maybe the author [deleted] mixed up, well, or himself ...

M
Makaev903 15.01.22

Well, where we do not )