3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aviat0r 15.01.22 12:16 am

Do you regret being born in Russia?

After all, they could in the USA and would live like gods now.
52 Comments
Sort by:
r
rPeBoJL 15.01.22

the country doesn't matter. family status matters

S
Shine 15.01.22

I was not born in Russia, but I lived in it for quite a long time. Well, I lived normally, at first I often came across people with a certain, unpleasant to me, already epic mentality, but I quickly found other social circles and rubbed myself, usually in them. And I would have stayed in it if in the last two years of my stay there, just a wild figota had not started happening, like widespread propaganda of homophobia and nationalism, the devil understand what was happening with education, and the church began to behave as if it were in theocratic state. If things continue like this, then it’s time to start and be ashamed of a Russian passport, as for me. Well, or forget about jerking off your nationality and try to achieve success yourself, for which you definitely won’t be ashamed.

S
SP minus 15.01.22

yes, wherever you were born, you would remain whiners and nonentities

B
Big_Woo 15.01.22

SP-minus
sorry I can't give you 100 pluses

V
Vanya Rygalov 15.01.22

Self-Murderer
Well, he lived normally ...
A man is such a beast that does not appreciate what he has. Everything is not enough for him...
...I came across people with a certain, unpleasant to me, already epic, mentality
Dude, heh, heh... so it's all mutual.
I, too, for example, do not like many faces. As, probably, my mug is also not delighted with them. Democracy, fuck it...
...but I quickly found other social circles and rubbed myself, usually, in them.
Rubbed? Heh heh... What place?
And I would have stayed in it ...
Not a great loss.
...didn't just the wild figota of
Toka start happening in Russia? And all around is peace and quiet and God's grace?
...like widespread propaganda of homophobia
And do not fuck rubbed in different circles there! Shame!!!
...and nationalism
But this is nonsense.
...and the church began to act like it was in a theocratic state.
She can want it (in the sense of steering), but who will give it to her ... Bureaucrats bowing in churches are just a fashion. And any fashion passes.
If things continue like this, then it’s time to start and be ashamed of a Russian passport, as for me.
Who would doubt that. Be ashamed. Burn it if you don't like it so much. Ali current on forums expert to slander?
Well, or to score on jerking off on your nationality
. So it seems that no one, except for you, especially jerks off on his nationality.

M
MunchkiN 616 15.01.22

probably if I was born in the United States, I would have more freedom and I would be a kosolshchik,
but finally it’s not a completely correct question. it is not known what would have happened and mine would have had other interests and everything would have been different, here.

W
Wing42 15.01.22

Self-Murderer
As soon as a person begins to understand that for a comfortable life you need to work hard, that you need to be smarter, smarter and stronger than your world; as soon as he encounters such phenomena as unemployment, inflation, corruption, violence, which, by the way, existed everywhere even before his birth, but had no direct relation to man - then the person says that the world is rotten through and through, that the world is heading towards Tartarus , to the abyss.
Growing up is what it is.

G
Garrus-1994 15.01.22

SP-minus
He said how he cut it off.
By the way: I'm fine. I would have been born in another country, I would have been dissatisfied with it. Everyone envy Russia, because. we have natural reserves and we milk ... yes, we milk everyone. I would be dissatisfied with this if I lived in another country. If, of course, I would be the son of an Arab sheikh, then I would hardly be dissatisfied with anything at all. Yes, and in Russia. There are worse countries. Especially on the African mainland. So I'm fine here. Of course, I would like to live, say, in Florence, or in Rome, but my country does not cause such disgust in me either. There are cons, but what can you do. Idiots are everywhere.

T
TTG 15.01.22

N
Natasha Chernyshova 15.01.22

How can you regret it. After all, the Motherland, like parents, is not chosen.

r
rPeBoJL 15.01.22

you can regret that your hands are crooked and not a sandwich did not have enough height for a full turn. to fall into despondency is an unacceptable sin

_
_Lemon_ 15.01.22

Good evening.