3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
ILIA_1992 15.01.22 12:28 am

Crashes from the game Windows 10 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The essence of the reason was not revealed. The temperature of the card does not exceed 67 degrees.
It crashes without an error, but sometimes the driver crashes and it was restored. In this case, acceleration does not flies.

Played Thief recently and had no problems. Also passed two additions Evil Witchin.

Removed the side cover. Still, the heat is 30-32 degrees, but there are no critical temperature indicators.

What can you advise?

Flies almost every 5-10 minutes. The patch costs 1.08. Installed mod for experience.
43 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slayerz85 15.01.22

eroppo Turned off the hair.
The problem is: it goes mostly 50+ fps, but in some places, and not in the most obvious for the load, it sags sharply to 35-50, then back to normal. In the previous patch, I didn’t have such drops for sure.

E
Eroppo 15.01.22

Slayerz85
There is also such a thing, although I'm not sure if it is connected with the witcher patch or the tenth itself, because at me at 10 and in the witcher occasionally the computer seems to freeze for a split second, everything stops, and even in shadowrun this was observed

S
Slayerz85 15.01.22

eroppo
in-in, freezes also appeared, literally for half a second. Unpleasant, but not critical. Okay, we are waiting, maybe they will fix it with a hotfix, or with a patch.