3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bellwerk 15.01.22 11:22 pm

Exit Gwent on PC (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

And someone came across such a bug in the game - when you play gwent with a schoolboy (at the very beginning), then when you win, you need to press either escape (to exit) or escape (!) (to give up and lose) and, accordingly, you lose . And how to get out in another way is not clear. I tried to change the assignment of the keys, but there the escape can not be changed
9 Comments
Sort by:
X
XBoy360 15.01.22

bellwerk
Isn't it necessary to hold when you want to give up?

S
SEKTOR_T91T 15.01.22

bellwerk
I also noticed, but after the victory you press ESC - they give you money, cards, the quest moves. Those. after the victory of ESC - not a defeat.

b
bellwerk 15.01.22

Yes, but he tells me that "If you want revenge, come", but he should say something like "And you seem to be a dock in this game" (watched the walkthrough)

S
Shimuto 15.01.22

In general, when you win, press ESC and you just finish. you already won. you need to press ESC during the game to lose)

M
MachineH 15.01.22

Same problem. And lose and exit to Esc. And he always chooses to lose. And the mouse for some reason at this moment does not allow you to choose

S
Shimuto 15.01.22

MachineH
It's strange, by pressing Esc I get the winning money and the continuation of the square. So I don't seem to give up

P
Polykrovka 15.01.22

When I play gwent, my computer overheats and cuts off, I don’t have time to finish the game. And just when you play for an hour and a half before overheating passes)

M
MachineH 15.01.22

Shimuto
Once only received a card and that's it. Money was not given to continue the quest too (

J
JIaIIyIIIo 15.01.22

Help! Decided to play gwent at lvl 30. And then a quest appears for me to get a unique Dijkstra card. I come to him and his bath is closed. It was at night. I tried to come during the day, but it's still closed. What to do then, can I find the key?