3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bambik 16.01.22 12:02 am

Metro 2034

Glukhovsky D.A. Metro

_

_
_

_
_

_
_

_
150 Comments
Sort by:
K
KyrD 16.01.22

Dmitry Glukhovsky - METRO 2034 (full version!)

Free download the book Dmitry Glukhovsky - METRO 2034
Dmitry Glukhovsky's novel "Metro 2033" is the main bestseller of 2007. 300,000 books sold, a popular computer game, and plans for a Hollywood film adaptation. The best fantasy debut in Europe. The book has been translated into dozens of languages.
Especially for the new Metro 2034, the cult musician Dolphin creates an original soundtrack.

The action of the new novel "Metro 2034" takes place in the universe described in the first part of the dilogy. The whole world is destroyed by nuclear war. The remnants of humanity are spending their last days in bunkers and bomb shelters, the largest of which is the Moscow Metro...
All those who ended up in it when missile warheads fell on the capital escaped. For the survivors of the Day of Judgment, the subway has become a new Noah's ark. The surface of the planet is contaminated with radiation and inhabited by monsters. From now on, life is only possible underground. Stations have become city-states, and darkness and fear reign in the tunnels. Residents of Sevastopol - a small underground Sparta, at the cost of incredible efforts, survive at their station and defend it.
But one day Sevastopolskaya is cut off from the big metro, and all its inhabitants face a terrible death. It takes a real hero to save people.

Free download the book METRO 2034 (Dmitry Glukhovsky)DOWNLOAD (doc, rtf, txt, fb2, java, html, pdf)

K
KaiN 16.01.22

cover looks cool

M
Marsel Kazan 16.01.22

I wish the game looked like this

K
KaiN 16.01.22

I wish the game looked

like this

C
Chelsea19 16.01.22

You can also download here http://chelstik-fc.ru/

N
N-ero 16.01.22

Thanks to KirDu, I'm reading the third day!

S
Sn0rK 16.01.22

I want a gas mask in the game like on the cover

B
BeerMan 16.01.22

This book is a dregs as LOLALITA put it. There are a lot of lyrical digressions, a lot of even too many memories.

x
x-tiger 16.01.22

http://narod.ru/disk/10931687000/video_006.mp4.html

x
x-tiger 16.01.22

Will Dmitry Glukhovsky also release Metro 2035 or is it the final part of Metro 2034?

x
x-tiger 16.01.22

And in Russia, we have writers of fiction books in the style of Action Horror, like the books "Metro 2033" and "Metro 2034" by Dmitry Glukhovsky, what else are there?

M
May Aynsel 16.01.22

Read Stephen King - he's not from Russia and he writes mostly horror.

And Metro 2034 seems to be the final part - anyway, this book, unlike Metro 2033, was terribly boring.
Still Twilight is more or less a normal book.

L
Lunx 16.01.22

SeG_Konset_
Read Stephen King

+10

Especially "The Dark Tower" - a thing! And yes, he does have a lot of good stuff.

x
x-tiger 16.01.22

Thank you very much. I've read The Wizard and the Crystal in two volumes and Stephen King's Eyes of the Dragon, great stuff. Also, according to S. King, I saw films shot: Mist, Radiance, Dreamcatcher, kujo. Sometimes they return, Ono, Langoliers, Kujo and Davilka.
Judging by this link "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuKzeaK9fX4" Metro 2035 will be released, as D. Glukhovsky himself said, but it will take him at least 2 years, and maybe more.
I just wanted to ask something completely different, not just about the Horror genre, but Action Horror. Since when I read "Metro 2033". This book reminded me of the films "Resident Evil 1" (Resident Evil) and Doom (Doom), which are based on the video games of the same name. These films have the genre just Action-Horror (Translated by Action-Horror - Action Horror). I don't want to ask a stupid question, but I'm just wondering if there are other books like "Metro 2033" that are just like the movies "Resident Evil" and "Doom" are made? Thank you very much in advance.

x
x-tiger 16.01.22

People. can someone send me a link to download the book "Metro 2033"? I can get a book in any format. no matter what ".doc", ".rtf" or "pdf". will go in any format. Here I simply advise my friends on the Internet to read "Metro 2033". Thank you very much in advance.

_
_Grid_ 16.01.22

but I'm just wondering if there are other books like "Metro 2033"
Read books on Stalker

K
Komodo Saurian 16.01.22

>>> Read books on Stalker
And what is the value of a book on a game based on a book? Read better the wonderful Strugatskys.

_
_Grid_ 16.01.22

Read better the wonderful Strugatskys.
Was reading. Roadside Picnic and Dead Climber's Hotel are the best IMHO

B
BeerMan 16.01.22

"Twilight" is a very interesting book ..))) Captivating))

L
LOleg 16.01.22

not uncapturing