3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krrrwa 16.01.22 12:32 am

Ending (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

SpoilerWhich ending do you think is better and why? where Ciri becomes an empress or where Geralt will teach her everything, she will become a witcher, become famous, but then go their separate ways
30 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrGutlya 16.01.22

Norman Bates
I know.. read.. but it's still all mixed up by sorceresses

N
Norman Bates 16.01.22

Vlad Voronin
Yes, initially human sorcerers continued the experiment of their elven counterparts, but abandoned it. So it was a surprise to them that the Lara Gene had opened up in Ciri with such power. And only then they began to draw up her family tree, then it was revealed why the Gene was activated with such force in Ciri. And Dani has nothing to do with it, since the gene goes only through the female line (Lara, Rhiannon, Calanthe, Pavetta, Ciri).

k
krrrwa 16.01.22

Sheff322
watched the video of this ending, it's just awful )) don't you like happy Andy?

S
Sheff322 16.01.22

Rusik
In fairy tales, I love. In sagas, I love realism, a worthy death in battle, "as in a book."

M
MrGutlya 16.01.22

Sheff322 by the
way .. when will it be in games? like crowd to crowd where you will not survive 100% .. and this is not a cutscene at the end ..

S
Sheff322 16.01.22

Vlad Voronin
When they stop doing the continuation of the game, or there will be a happy ending, or the death of GG.

M
MrGutlya 16.01.22

Sheff322
.... means never?

S
Sheff322 16.01.22

Vlad Voronin
Well, where the GG will cut the crowd - never.
And so in the call of cthulhu, silent heal, mafia, shadow of the ear, neverwinter 2, well, you yourself probably know where the GG dies.

E
Elijah 16.01.22

It’s like I’m in favor of Ciri becoming a witcher, but if you think about it, Ciri becoming an empress ends the war and helps the inhabitants.

k
krrrwa 16.01.22

Elijah
If you do not let Dijkstra kill Roche and the others, then Emhyr will take almost the weight of the north without a war