3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Russhaker 16.01.22 12:32 am

Windows 8.1 Professional (Pirated copy) upgrade to Windows 10 ?

Is it possible to upgrade Windows 8.1 Professional (Pirated copy) to Windows 10?
PS On many sites it is written that it will be possible to update.
repairmontka.pro, w3bsit3-dns.com, 3dnews.ru
30 Comments
Sort by:
a
allanian allanian 16.01.22

no, this is old news, they removed it in the new ones

R
Russhaker 16.01.22

http://windowstips.ru/notes/15135 - This news is fresher, it says that you can upgrade, but Windows will not become a license.

g
givemethedust 16.01.22

Interestingly, under a pirated copy of Windows, Microsoft does not mean a crooked Windu, which writes that you have an unlicensed copy and makes the splash screen on your desktop black, with shameful inscriptions in the corners? Because they offer to upgrade cracked copies to 10, which is strange.

S
Setesh 16.01.22

Iriday
I have a litsuha, it still won’t update to 10, and you are talking about pirates

T
Trestan 16.01.22

Also a license and an update was downloaded yesterday, but has not yet been updated.

H
HarE_ 16.01.22

Here is how to upgrade to Win 10 without waiting http://remontka.pro/windows-10-update/

d
dizzy33 16.01.22

It's strange what Microsoft means by pirated Windows? I have an activated pirate, 10 will think that this is a license or will somehow check it. And I just got myself a microsoft account.

T
Trestan 16.01.22

Vanya Filchenkov
I think there is no particular hurry, as soon as she decides, let her update herself. Especially since I'm going to do a clean install, and one of the Mikes said; that the clean is possible only after the update. That is, you must first go through the update procedure, and only then you can do the installation from scratch. In general, I’d better wait a day or two and I won’t look for “adventures” on my ass)

T
Trestan 16.01.22

SonyK.
I have no idea, but they say:
Spoiler

S
StarDNikolaevich 16.01.22

Trestan
SonyK.
A couple of days ago, on some forum (I don’t remember the name anymore), I read that supposedly you need to update before a clean installation for only one purpose, to assign you a Windows activation key (if you have a genuine OS, of course). If you have a pirated OS, then there is no point in updating before a clean installation of Windows 10, because you will not receive the key. Something like that in general.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 16.01.22

Greetings. I need statistics, worth trying or not. Of course, I rummaged and saw an interesting picture, someone got a ride, but someone didn’t, what could it depend on and what are the chances?
PS If not at all, then write:
a) When should I expect the first activators / assemblies?
b) Does it even make sense now in DX12? As I understand it, for starters, the game must support it (not only the video card - my 980th).

M
Misterix_max 16.01.22

I upgraded from windows 8.1 pro x64 pirated activated (August 2014 activator) to windows 10 pro x64 off the Microsoft website with this program (choose the bit depth that you have on Windows), everything is fine, the flight is excellent! Without pale, I download and update everything that is, wine 10 remained activated.

The program that installed Win 10. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

I advise you to remove the firewood of the video card before you start installing a new Windows, the problems will be different. And do not forget to clean the registry after installation.

A
Aleksandr1398 16.01.22

G
GG4 16.01.22

Now everyone can update, then they will roll out an update that will kill Windows for those who updated from pirates.

V
Vladislav Protodyakonov 16.01.22

where to find the key on activated windows 10?

R
RazDvaTre 16.01.22

GG4
yes, but they will not kill Russian and Chinese programmers, even taking into account the binding of Win 10 to hardware)))))))
To scare with updates from small soft ones, it's like trying to scare a hedgehog with a bare booty

f
fastickok 16.01.22

Personally, I'll wait half a year, wait until Win10 is dug up and normally grunted.
My ass feels that there will be a serious catch with the face.
There, a whole database is collected for each user.
You need to register the acc to which the hardware of your computer is attached.
Then for a year they will collect information from all users (all your pirated software ...) and one day they will put you before the fact.
Pay $ 30 a month for the face of Windows, or a criminal case is opened against you.
And what the hell are you going to do next.
So I, like that pirate, do not trust this Vantus 10...

j
joker.2 16.01.22

Fastickok I
support. Free cheese only in a mousetrap)

j
jkmax 16.01.22

joker.2
bl, and here it is. They just want most users (Windows 7) to move on - to Win10, so you can upgrade for free for a year.

j
joker.2 16.01.22

JkMax
How can we know what they want....
I think Mikes are not fools to give away something for free, for a while "yes", but not for a permanent one, and everyone understands that.