3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krrrwa 16.01.22 12:43 am

How will the murder of Radovid affect the ending? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I'm wondering whether to kill or not? Geralt, of course, does not meddle in politics (at least he tries), but Radik has become directly cruel in recent times, a lot of people are dying because of him, and Yenn and Triss are also in danger. the fact that it will be necessary to choose between Rocher and Dijkstri is alarming. tell me how you post, and a small request in the answer to attribute whether you read Sapkowski's books or not
16 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitry77738 16.01.22

kill him and choose Dijkstra and there will be complete order in Temeria

k
krrrwa 16.01.22

Dmitry77738
but I read that Dijkstra will start a war against Emhyr and I don’t like a new war. also Geralt would hardly have let Dijkstra kill Roche

U
Uruz 16.01.22

In the books, he is alive and, having enlisted the support of the Grand Master of the Order of the Flaming Rose, bled after the assassination by the witcher, was more inclined towards rapprochement with Nilfgaard. Killing won't make a big difference. This is without spoilers. But it's better to kill this shit)) In the end you will understand why (although it all depends on your moral principles)

S
Spartan Soap 16.01.22

It would seem obvious: Redania will capture the north and drive out Nilfgaard, the hunt for sorcerers will also cover the entire north, but Ian and Triss, in principle, are not in danger.
Uruz
uh, in the books Radovid is 13 years old, he is shown in only one chapter, and the Order is not there.

U
Uruz 16.01.22

SpartanSoap
I wrote that he is alive in the books, I just had to put an end to it) Everything else relates to the game.

w
wulfdor 16.01.22

Rusik
will not start anything, Emhyr will be killed by conspirators, Dijkstra will unite the north and make it a strong kingdom, but for the sake of greater control, he will limit the rights of citizens and do the right thing. And if you choose a rocher, then it will be as before in Temeria, but not so much in other kingdoms of the north, and Emhyr will rule everywhere.
Those. Dijkstra is thinking about uniting the north and making it stronger, but Roshe doesn't give a shit, give him old temeria. that's all.
I read the first 5 books, I didn’t like Baptism by fire, so I didn’t

k
krrrwa 16.01.22

Uruz
I read books though for a long time and don't remember much

k
krrrwa 16.01.22

Wulfdor
if you do not kill the war will continue?

U
Uruz 16.01.22

Rusik
I also read a long time ago and also don't remember everything. There are many moments no worse than in the newfangled Game of Thrones.

w
wulfdor 16.01.22

Rusik,
if you do not kill the radovid, he will win the war, the conspirators will kill the emhyr, the genocide of nonhumans and magicians will begin in the north

P
Putnik_Dirar 16.01.22

Although the witchers are neutral, in the books Geralt often chose the side of the oppressed, and most importantly, in the end, he was stabbed with a pitchfork when he stood up for nonhumans. So, wet Radovid, and pile on the witch hunters, these maniacs))

k
krrrwa 16.01.22

God_666
In politics, all the killers and creatures, but you need to choose the lesser evil. In general, I think Dijkstry and Roshe are not a whim for this conspiracy. but all the same, Emhyr sympathizes with me as a strong king and that he is not against non-humans, but it’s not so easy with him either. he used the Elves during the war and then abandoned them. I also will not forget that after a long search, he nevertheless released Ciri to Geralt and Jenn when they were going to block their veins in the bathroom. he saved them

s
shockburst 16.01.22

Kill him! You won't regret =)

n
nighthawkreal 16.01.22

Rusik
It is necessary not to break forward, but to fight off the soldiers on the spot, then there will be a scene and Roche will give up the swords.

W
Wattgern 16.01.22

I would like the north to be whole, albeit under Radovid. I'm still leaning towards killing Dijkstra.

o
origin 16.01.22

I killed Dijkstra! In my understanding, Gerald is loyal to friends, not politics!!