3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egerey play 19.01.22 09:57 pm

Atreus hung in a T-pose (God of War (2018))

During the trials of Muspelheim, Atreus is stuck in a T-pose and does not react to anything at all. During any animations (for example, opening doors), it hangs, but then it also freezes instantly. For some reason it works on specific saves after that incident. If you roll back - no, however, the only save where the atrey did not freeze is at the beginning of the game. Help please, can anyone come across this? Or someone has a save after resurrecting Mimir's head.
138 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gudini777 19.01.22

If you find out how to fix it, let me know, but most likely it will not be fixed.

M
MagicJoker 19.01.22

Egerey play
The same story, I thought it was just a glitch, restarting the game does not help.

z
zloikefir 19.01.22

the same trouble

A
Andylee 19.01.22

Does anyone have a save after the mimir blows the horn?

t
theshuro 19.01.22

Exactly the same problem arose, and all of a sudden all the previous saves came up. If anyone has a save where mimir summons a snake through a horn, discard it.

E
Evgeny Azeev 19.01.22

The same beard, hung in a t pose during the tests. Reinstalling the game did not give a positive result.

M
MagicJoker 19.01.22

Along the way in the tests, some kind of bug or block for pirates

E
Evgeny Azeev 19.01.22

MagicJoker
There is a topic below, where some hangs up in sort of random places.

P
Pavel Sokov 19.01.22

the same problem Atrey freezes the sleepyheads. the company has already eliminated all the bugs already said, go ahead, overlooked it. sometimes atreus disappears. I have an arginal game. what block for pirates. I bought the game at full price, paying double the price of the game when I bought the game. there, for the full price of the Epic Games Store, the game did not go, so it was decided to buy the game in Steam for the full price. there all the rules are necessary. sony about this problem

A
Andylee 19.01.22

Pavel-Sokov
Hospade.. learn Russian, please. It hurts to read

P
Pavel Sokov 19.01.22

P
Pavel Sokov 19.01.22

Andylee
maybe it's not about me, but about you that you can't read what I write and so it's normal in Russian

A
Andylee 19.01.22

Pavel-Sokov stuck
?

t
theshuro 19.01.22

Pavel-Sokov
Here I have the same

P
Pavel Sokov 19.01.22

theshuro
i found a problem maybe i need to do this

E
Evgeny Azeev 19.01.22

Pavel-Sokov
Yeah, but if you climb up to the wall or the door, then it will automatically teleport to you

P
Pavel Sokov 19.01.22

0xc0000001 or 0xc0000005 - operating system file conflict. A possible solution would be to roll back the OS using a restore point or reinstall it.
0xc0000142 - invalid characters in the name of the root folder or on the path to it;
0xc000007b - video card driver error;
DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG - incorrect operation of the video driver / exceeding the permissible operating temperatures of the graphics chip.

Y
YouCantStopMe 19.01.22

glitches with Artey begin if you use cheats, as far as I know - a cheat to kill with one hit breaks it

D
Dorif Vladimir 19.01.22

You Cant Stop Me
100%

E
Evgeny Azeev 19.01.22

Dorif Vladimir
There is such a sin😉 but I spit such a challenge to kill the fucking Valkyrie