3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Outlaster 19.01.22 09:57 pm

Why does our society condemn farting?

Hey! Why is our society so dense, and condemns any manifestations of farting ... in developed Western countries, farting is an object of humor, no one scolds you or sends you for a bunch, but just neighs, besides, a fart is the most natural manifestation of physiology and It has long been proven by medicine that holding back farts is harmful. When rasseyskoe society will cease to be dense?
118 Comments
Sort by:
O
Outlaster 25.01.22

Sweety_Mustard
And if you fart in the barracks, what will happen? Obviously you were not the only one who let the winds out there

O
Outlaster 25.01.22

Eblasa
Another PPC from beans, severely vomits!

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.01.22

Outlaster
Nothing usually. But if someone farts all night, then yes, they can set it on fire with a lighter.

O
Outlaster 25.01.22

Sweety_Mustard
Did you fart on fire?

h
hello 25.01.22

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
... in the army there was top food, I dumped it into an outfit at the headquarters when they gave it to the dining room for lunch - so as not to sleep in the barracks.
Wow?! and even spiteful critics claim that there is no freedom in the Russian Federation. lie, lie, lie.
and this comment is the best confirmation of this, because only in truly free countries does a soldier himself choose the time and place of his intercession in the outfit.

O
Outlaster 25.01.22

hello
Is it possible to sleep anywhere in the putlero-dedovshinsky army?

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.01.22

hello Well
, this was an elite unit - only a communications center went to the headquarters, and it was not a problem to agree with the guys, I sat in a dress for a month in a row under demobilization XD
There was no talk about the time of intercession - there were no deviations from the charter.

Outlaster I have
n't tried it, but I would like the effect ;D

E
Eblasa 25.01.22

Sweety_Mustard
What does broth have to do with farts? With meat, cereals must be boiled so that the teeth do not collapse. The only downside is that it's too oily. Since after cooling, you still need to add oil (sunflower or butter) to them, otherwise constipation occurs. If you put freshly cooked cereals on a plate and season with oil, for example. Then also constipation. It is necessary that it cool down, and only after that fill it. Then there will be no constipation. Here is oil, here it is still cooked with meat, and it comes out very greasy. And without that, constipation, and without it, the teeth are destroyed. So decide. Lean beef as an option, well, or offal too. This is with vermicelli if, or with wheat groats. And so, with buckwheat or peas, you can have fatter meat. Nothing will happen, because it absorbs everything. But there is no wheat.
Tell me more about 1941 that everything was the same back then. In the 90s, I cooked barley only once, but it was heavy. Barley, too, once, but everything is somehow black and white. Corn, too, once, but I fell asleep like that, after an hour of cooking it remained like that, not at all boiled at all. Poured it down the toilet. Rice turned out to be a complete mess. I also watched an Uncle Benz ad with a crumbly one and kept thinking, how do they get it like that? So I settled on these four options. Now, if you fall asleep corn grits, then after an hour of cooking, it won’t remain the same as when it fell asleep, right? What time is there! 10-20 minutes and already prison. And then I even drained water from wheat. Not to mention buckwheat. Yes, wheat was covered in 2000 - prison already, buckwheat in 2009 - also became prison. And here everything is taken and projected at that time. There was nothing like that then. Rice was, yes, tyurei. But everything else was unrealistically solid. Yes, there was still millet. But it, probably, was covered in 1991, and remained in the 80s. And then everything pulled this rice with millet, and now everything has become the same. More precisely, in 2009 already, with buckwheat, when the last stronghold of cereals fell.

s
simaSPb 25.01.22

I read you from boredom and ofigel. On the one hand, bullshit, on the other - a scientific article ..

G
GERA1987 25.01.22

Outlaster
On fire, you need to do against the wind, so that the flame of cheerful fartism leads in the opposite direction, otherwise it can burn the whole occello!)

O
Outlaster 25.01.22

simaSPb
Why is nonsense, farting is very important

O
Outlaster 25.01.22

GERA1987
That's understandable... Above will try to set the hay on fire by farting

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.01.22

Outlaster
the most important thing in such experiments is not to crap yourself!

Eblasa
I don't know how you cook - all the cereals go with a bang, as they turn out in advertising - pour cold water and cook over low heat. I also like pearl barley - only to fart after it pulls ;C

G
GERA1987 25.01.22

Outlaster
Worthy experiment! The main thing is that there are no chickens nearby. By the way, chickens are great masters of farting! I remember when I lived in the village a huge rooster, not sickly, scared the local cat with a cavalry fart when he wanted to get into the chicken coop.

O
Outlaster 25.01.22

GERA1987
And cows fart. They were so farted in Germany that the cowshed exploded!

G
GERA1987 25.01.22

Outlaster
That's power! This is what I understand the power of farting!)

E
Eblasa 25.01.22

Sweety_Mustard
Apparently you don't know how they used to be cooked. You pour water two fingers above buckwheat or wheat groats, and it boils two fingers. You pour water on the palm of your hand above buckwheat or wheat groats, but it still boils two fingers. Accordingly, this excess water is simply then drained by pressing the lid. Now how much water was poured, it boiled so much. I poured it on two fingers - on two fingers and boiled it, poured it on my palm - on my palm and boiled it. What didn't exist before.

O
Outlaster 25.01.22

GERA1987
Do you fart in front of heifers?

A
A_jak 25.01.22

Patamu INTO pirdezh very stinks!

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.01.22

A_jak
And for flies, this is the smell of prosperity and stability.

By the way, there is such a fruit - insanely delicious, the taste is something between strawberries and cream - durian is called. But it smells like fart XD