3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Outlaster 19.01.22 09:57 pm

Why does our society condemn farting?

Hey! Why is our society so dense, and condemns any manifestations of farting ... in developed Western countries, farting is an object of humor, no one scolds you or sends you for a bunch, but just neighs, besides, a fart is the most natural manifestation of physiology and It has long been proven by medicine that holding back farts is harmful. When rasseyskoe society will cease to be dense?
118 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nurp 25.01.22

Outlaster
... you crap yourself at the American embassy when you received manuals and beads with joy, and they neighed and said what to take from a native?

G
GERA1987 25.01.22

Nurp
Outlaster
Sweety_Mustard
It was '93, a time of massive change and hope for the best. In the end, everyone got a huge elephant fart cloud. In the kindergarten, too, the children somehow changed. The women became arrogant, kumar us with brooms, hoses, brushes, towels, in short, with everything that came across their arm! Until we rose from the slavery of women. But they were normal girls. In any case, we treated all their things to those fat witches with sank, so they let nail fart whisperers into the barracks! So that it was disrespectful to others! Especially farting duck-pipe famously scattered during quiet hours from one of our brothers! And the reinforcements for it are the quiet super smelly whisperers of war!)

O
Outlaster 25.01.22

GERA1987
Are you also against fucking women and against the fact that you need to spend money on them and get skins? Well, they got equality, let them donkey on themselves at work, farting in their noses!

O
Outlaster 25.01.22

Nurp
I love that the stench of bzda just corrodes the walls!

G
GERA1987 25.01.22

Outlaster
No need to woo anyone!) Let the reindeer herders woo! If you spend money, then let it give to the full on all fronts with high orgasm performance on ultras!) And then you should already think whether she coped with the task or is it better to block her, thereby removing a new one in the club in order to compare performance, how at night as well as during the day. You need to start with the disclosure of ochcello!

N
Nurp 25.01.22

Outlaster wrote:
I love that the stench of bzd just corrodes the walls!
... you're handsome, kill them all))) But, be afraid of your roof, CTE without walls will collapse and destroy the corrosive.

E
Eblasa 31.01.22

Outlaster
What good is that? The scoop was destroyed by the thieves. The positions of the people were then much stronger than they are now. And if then the people could not stand it, now even more so!
As I remember, Marat and I were friends, we climbed together all the time, I remembered through the pipes of the heating main that for some reason I don’t know a lot of dead pigeons there, and for each it was necessary to say: “Pah-pah, three times, not my infection, not my mother's, not my father's, and no one's." And I missed one. To which Marat replied that then one of your relatives will die, and you need to go back and say. With his father, we went once to take such a RAF van to a garage somewhere outside the city, and from there we returned on foot. And so we return, we go on foot, the sunset, there is a reservoir in the distance, and there are a lot of mosquitoes. I was so bitten that I said that I would not go there again. Once we came to visit them, our parents were in the kitchen, and they put us in the hall to sleep with him. But we, of course, do not sleep, and Marat says to me: "Do you know that if you imagine the mountains, There was an older Russian there who protected me. With such a mother-of-pearl look, well, like all Russians there. And then one day I see how types approached him, the same Russians with the same mother-of-pearl look, and squatted down to chat with him. And then these guys came up to me. And he remained to sit on the curb and watch. And these guys asked me to climb into a telephone booth near the 5-storey building that was standing and pick colored wires from there to the spokes of a bicycle. Well, as if I understood what was the matter, and refused. Then they approached him again and continued the bazaar, apparently. It was precisely such scoops that were destroyed. And now they have a whole state! There was an older Russian there who protected me. With such a mother-of-pearl look, well, like all Russians there. And then one day I see how types approached him, the same Russians with the same mother-of-pearl look, and squatted down to chat with him. And then these guys came up to me. And he remained to sit on the curb and watch. And these guys asked me to climb into a telephone booth near the 5-storey building that was standing and pick colored wires from there to the spokes of a bicycle. Well, as if I understood what was the matter, and refused. Then they approached him again and continued the bazaar, apparently. It was precisely such scoops that were destroyed. And now they have a whole state! and squatted down to chat with him. And then these guys came up to me. And he remained to sit on the curb and watch. And these guys asked me to climb into a telephone booth near the 5-storey building that was standing and pick colored wires from there to the spokes of a bicycle. Well, as if I understood what was the matter, and refused. Then they approached him again and continued the bazaar, apparently. It was precisely such scoops that were destroyed. And now they have a whole state! and squatted down to chat with him. And then these guys came up to me. And he remained to sit on the curb and watch. And these guys asked me to climb into a telephone booth near the 5-storey building that was standing and pick colored wires from there to the spokes of a bicycle. Well, as if I understood what was the matter, and refused. Then they approached him again and continued the bazaar, apparently. It was precisely such scoops that were destroyed. And now they have a whole state!
Yes, I remember a lot. There was a small lake on the left on the descent to the reservoir. To the right is a garbage dump. There, on the path, I once fell and cut my arm with glass. I lie down and watch a string of rats run across the path. Well, on this small lake, surrounded by trees, there was a stone in the middle above the water, and turtles were sitting there. And how I took one from him. Well, then he let go. As the pioneers walked, they sang a song in a detachment on the right from the other side of the house, if you climb the path up from the side of the reservoir to it. And summer, heat, and the water is so rippling there, and the sun. And that's how Modern Talking and Sabrina's atmosphere is. On a catamaran, as my mother and I rode on this reservoir, we pedaled. Then I saw this ripple up close. The landing force landed on May 9, and the wind blew it into this reservoir, that the boat then sailed all of these paratroopers and caught them from there. Like a big inflatable ball fell from my balcony. How I stand on the balcony (we lived on the 5th floor, that it was leaking from the ceiling all the time), it’s hot, and I look at the red flaky spot on the thumb of my left hand, and I think what is it? Well, we left in 1989 in the spring somewhere. Since moving is a long thing, and in 1989 I went to school in a new place. And it was 1987-88 somewhere.

G
GERA1987 31.01.22

Eblasa
I can't understand, so what year were you born? Since you had events already when I was just born) ??? (1987)

V
Vladimir Sivko 31.01.22

Because we are far from American society, we lived in the Soviet Union for 70 years, and in the democratic community only 30 years, why do you think schoolchildren are embarrassed to talk about sex with their parents from the age of 10? in America, they have been talking there since 7-8 years, and this is normal. I think our society will become different, but another 10-20 years must pass when half of the population will be born after 1980-85.

E
Eblasa 31.01.22

GERA1987

S
Sweety_Mustard 31.01.22

Vladimir Sivko wrote:
I think our society will become different
, yes, it will happen when we finally understand that we are no different from them (if we take one person and place them in a different environment).

We fart anyway

P
Peter l 14.02.22

What else I noticed, having the opportunity to say, using this toilet topic, is that from fraternal pasta and vermicelli there is no such feeling of freshness after the evacuation of food, as from cereals. Because cereals contain cellulose (fiber), which absorbs all toxins, but it is not in flour products.

S
Sweety_Mustard 14.02.22

Neighing from the TSa ban - today you fart loudly, and tomorrow - a terrorist!

P
Peter l 14.02.22

Sweety_Mustard
Today you eat fat, and tomorrow you're a crest... What's the connection? Do terrorists fart? They don't wear underwear. But if you put on jeans without panties, you won't become Basayev. Why is it like this here? Have we already become them, or what? Like while we walk with shorts. What if Putin doesn't wear panties? Hence the terrorist. Zelensky knows!

S
Sweety_Mustard 14.02.22

Peter l
there should not be any connection - judging by the examples of this turnover, the greater the distance between the variables in the formula today you are X, and tomorrow Y - the better.

P
Peter l 14.02.22

Sweety_Mustard
I wonder how? Women wear stockings, and if you put on stockings, did you become a woman? Although we are dealing with people with just such an approach, from the opposite.
Since the Germans are forbidden to drink alcohol on the street, and it has become the same with us, then we are all Germans! They will need to be told about it.
These are all images: women, Germans, terrorists... Having nothing to do with reality. Well, how you or someone else imagines all this.

S
Sweety_Mustard 14.02.22

Peter l wrote:
Women wear stockings, and if you put on stockings, did you become a woman?
fact, you see - you yourself have already reached everything!

P
Peter l 14.02.22

Sweety_Mustard