3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sweety_Mustard 19.01.22 10:02 pm

New Runewords in Patch 2.4 (Diablo 2: Resurrected)

runewords for nobody. The hat is interesting - but without ias, so necessary for all shooters.
Onions are generally trash - it’s better to poke a chum into a geyz measure.
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Madpumpkin2 19.01.22

Sweety_Mustard
Considering that the bow amu is uplifted, the bow is very normal, instead of the super expensive faith. Blank 5 socket is also extremely good, as it is cheap.

The hat on the barb of the thrower is normal, and he will also be kicked.

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.01.22

MadPumpkin2
Well, xs onions - I looked at the prices, chum for 100 fg goes, with such prices, yes, windforce is 2 times more expensive. But it’s even better - it has a minimum amount of damage like this runword in gmb medium))

A hat without ias, without crash, without everything - the pier is taken from one belt, it seems to be not rare on the weapon itself, plus there are a lot of options falling from the nightmar mephisto - tr mask, helmet from the orphan set, as a result - one useful property, cbf.

The sword, yes, fire - with such runes it can be boiled in batches in ethers while you are passing through))

[
[_JENKA_] 19.01.22

Sweety_Mustard
sword for 10 minutes of the game to cook in packs...what are you talking about at all

a
ant240801 25.01.22

So far, all runwords are rubbish

o
obsessed 25.01.22

MadPumpkin2, Sweety_Mustard, it seems to me, the sword is for eth bolva, barb-measurement (for the beginning of the season). if he will be Taunt to lure and collect mobs in heaps (this is still xs, of course), it will be very cool. It is incomparably easier to find a bolt than under Oath and the price of a penny.