3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joker19gl 19.01.22 10:14 pm

PC FPS Optimization Tips (God of War (2018))

What can you say about optimization? How much fps does it give out on your hardware? And I alone don’t understand why there is no full-screen mode in the game?
157 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alcatraz74 19.01.22

Listoman
so why then such a difference in fps, with different firewood?

Z
Zloimamont 19.01.22

Here with the sensors. I liked the game itself. But the computer loads sincerely. 30 fps is quite playable. Firewood last. rx 580 4gb ddr4 16 2620 v3 turbobust on

Spoiler

L
Listoman 19.01.22

Alcatraz74
There are a lot of reasons, because the game does not have a full-screen mode, that is, for the system it has the same priority with all tasks in the background, so any other process can negatively affect the FPS, well, there is no information about the game version)

A
ANTARES 1 19.01.22

Stable 60 fps on original settings RX580 4 GB. Only the game freezes every 15-20 seconds. This is very annoying. I don’t know what the reason is. I thought it was the railway, I moved it to the SSD, this topic remained. Does anyone have the same problem and solution?

Z
Zloimamont 19.01.22

ANTARES 1
Also rex. Put it on medium settings. Maybe because of the high textures fries. And priority.

Z
Zullus 844 19.01.22

Vvvvd
DisplayMode=Borderless

G
GERA1987 19.01.22

Listoman
66 fps was with Ancels at 4k when Kratos took the log.
Now I chose the resolution fullhd. I have a 240 hertz monik, so the high fps is sooooo felt at such a hertz. The hero seems to be alive! Plus, I got reshades and retinues into the game. A lot of FPS is lost, but the picture has become superb, much richer than in 4k without suites and reshades.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 19.01.22

Alcatraz74
Thanks, we'll check it out.

L
Listoman 19.01.22

GERA1987 Screenshot
to the studio, otherwise 66fps is a bit too much for a poor 3080ti at 1800MHz with filters)

G
GERA1987 19.01.22

Listoman
And how to start a new game there? Will my saves be overwritten? Wretched??? Hahaha, I am Groot!!! Report for the dog: She is not miserable. Your 2000 MHz will not give anything in 4k LOL. There, the load is too big, so that some 2000 MHz give out a huge difference in 4k, when compared with 1800. We already went through this topic. Wretched, this is your 3090, which costs 100 thousand more, and the performance shows the same as 3080ti))) You can buy 3090ti for half a lyama, which, like 3080 and 3080ti, will not cope in Cyberpunk in 4k with rays without dlss) But my card temperature is much lower than many on YouTube with 3080ti. Your percent is obsolete for your card. I had a percentage almost like yours. Which gave out much less fps when compared with my new one on ultras. Here's proof for you:
Spoiler

L
Listoman 19.01.22

GERA1987
The game makes saves often, you need the one where there is a beating of the Stranger on the roof of the house)
There is a huge difference between 1800MHz and 2000MHz, especially in 4k)
There is no talk about 3090/3090ti, but in theory they have a maximum difference of 5 with 3080ti %, but a more powerful chip also eats more, so in practice it turns out that 3080ti is even faster due to the limits)
Yes, my percent is already outdated, like yours, but there is no point in changing them if there is no goal to play eSports at low 1080p)
Your comparison does not make any sense, because it was made on different firewood + different versions of the game itself, where recently (a couple of months ago) the performance on Nvidka cards was greatly boosted. If you did a retest day in and day out, then there would be no difference between 8700k and 10900kf at all)

G
GERA1987 19.01.22

Too many letters, too lazy to read) Speak to the point and briefly, what test should I do to compare the difference between 1800 MHz and 2000 MHz?

G
GERA1987 19.01.22

Listoman
Spoiler In process-dependent games, especially in dogs and assassins, there is a huge difference between these prots. The gameplay is smooth, where there were mini phrases and drawdowns, then they are gone, where there were spontaneous performance drops, then they are in the past, small stutters are gone. I'm talking about the new percent. Plus, on the new motherboard, we managed to overclock more RAM in frequency and reduce timings even more. The difference was huge in Dogs 2. Do a test, for example, in the same dogs, in all their parts, and then I will tell you to do eight more tests for comparison. Do not forget to display the msi afterburner indicators on the screen. Do everything on Windows 10. Again, I wrote to hell, write in a personal better. Or call the phone. I'll drop the number. So as not to balabolit here. Because it's off topic. And then we will decide

L
Listoman 19.01.22

GERA1987
In Valhalla, even stock 7700k is enough to fully load 3090/6900xt at 1080p, in the latest dogs the difference between stock 10900k and 8700k is 22% at 1080p by min.fps and 6% on average due to emphasis on the map, that is, even at 1440p there will be no difference between the processors even in stock, with overclocking we will also get an emphasis on the map, but already at 1080p)
Your FPS is only interesting in this scene, because it is almost the most difficult in the whole game. By settings, naturally, 4k + full ultra settings (reflections at max +))

G
GERA1987 19.01.22

Listoman
SpoilerI am Groot. Okay, I'll do it today. I'll come after work and find this scene so that I can test it on ultras with filters and record it in the form of a video. Will do through Shadow Play Envidia. When recording, it takes 3 frames. Keep in mind. And you do a test in the network mode of Dogs 2, when day and night are in the game, it is desirable that it rains, do it in the city. For there I had a colossal difference between the new protsik and the old one at a resolution of 1440p with both overclocked processors. I also forgot to mention Assassin Chris Origins. Take a test there, AND ONLY IN ALEXANDRIA!!!!! Set the review to 115. Resolution is 4k. Again, I wrote a lot. I don't like to write a lot. Better throw vidos, not letters! That is the way. I said everything.

L
Listoman 19.01.22

GERA1987
No, I don't need a vidos, just a screenshot with FPS. This scene is at the very beginning of the game after the battle with the troll)
In this junk, especially between 8700k and 10900k, there will be no difference, I, of course, will not test this old rubbish)

d
dimon9875 19.01.22

The optimization of the game is normal. For some reason I thought it would be worse. In general, at 9900k + Gf3080 in 2k on ultra without dlss 90-100 fps. With dlss quality 110+-

J
Joker19gl 19.01.22

A new hotfix Experimental Branch was released on Steam - Test Fix for Out of Memory Errors 2 hours ago, I can’t test it because I have a pirate, write down who is on the license about this, the problem with lack of memory should be fixed, by the way, I also get kicked out of the game when 16 GB of RAM

A
Arkan13 19.01.22

I have 120 fps in 2k at maximum settings, amd3900x pc, nvidia 3080, 32 gb ram, ssd.

V
Vvvvd 19.01.22

Zullus 844
Well, it's like a frameless window, not a full-screen one. this line is already written.