3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joker19gl 19.01.22 10:14 pm

PC FPS Optimization Tips (God of War (2018))

What can you say about optimization? How much fps does it give out on your hardware? And I alone don’t understand why there is no full-screen mode in the game?
157 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexey Litvintsev 19.01.22

Vvvvd
try to set DisplayMode=Fullscreen , and set the file to read-only. Then the setting will not go astray.
The full line should look something like this
DisplayMode=Fullscreen ; Values: Windowed, Borderless, Fullscreen

s
shhelkun 19.01.22

Joker1917
Pirate, 16g. , played for about 4 hours, no brakes, no crashes, there is an auto-clearing of memory every 5 minutes. in the task scheduler, maybe it helps xs)

K
Kartonkratos 19.01.22

Arkan13
Don't star, 120fps in unloaded places, and if you look at the wall it can, but in difficult locations with batches it will be about 80fps with drawdowns!

G
GERA1987 19.01.22

Arkan13
What is your proof? Where are the proofs, tests, videos?

B
Black Future 19.01.22

I'll put in my two cents. For 2070s/ 10700k/ 16gb ram/ ssd sata 3, Max. except shadows in folk 1080p without dlss - 70 - 120 fps. I played for two hours in steam - there were no crashes, but there is a memory leak in the game (the longer you play, the more computer resources are consumed).

s
shhelkun 19.01.22

I got tired with firewood, I was waiting for the maximum fps in this zone, the difference is minimal, personally for me, the first 3 options are max, the rest is high in 2k
Spoiler

s
shhelkun 19.01.22

2k max. settings, driver 496.76, minus about 3-4 fps due to recording and old firewood.
Spoiler

M
Marsj 19.01.22

Listoman
The most difficult scene is the rescue of the boar - Kratos carries the boar to the turtle.

B
Black Future 19.01.22

shhelkun
What it is necessary to register in the scheduler for storage autocleaning?

L
Listoman 19.01.22

Marsj
You need to go through this slag before it, and so the most difficult scene in the temple)

G
GERA1987 19.01.22

Listoman
SpoilerI decided, in short, to go big in this game, namely, to screw up everything and everything in order to load the hardware to the fullest and get an awesome picture through the whole range of your own filters. I launched the game in 4k on ultra without dlss and without fsr. Ansel used 5 profiles from nvidia, they are not visible when recording, because they are in the filters section in the geoforce experience - these are brightness, sharpness, detail, depth of field, exposure / contrast. Also added reshade 4.9.1 and its final versions - calerfulres, fx, hdr, lumasharpen, vignette, clarity1,clarity2, technocolor2. The load on the pitch has become nuclear, but the picture is crazy! FPS has dropped tremendously. The save you asked for wasn't there. But there was a battle with the Troll. And then the saves come from the place where we first meet the Vulva Witch. Most likely this is due to that I was making superficial manual saves, overwriting auto saves. Now, do the same test at 2000mhz card core frequency, because I zae…….)))
Recorded information. Let that be. I am Groot!!!!

L
Listoman 19.01.22

GERA1987
Tin, fps on the bottom, useless filters eat too much)

G
GERA1987 19.01.22

Listoman
And I like filters! Yes, they suck to hell. You can lower the resolution, for example, to 2880x1620 and everything will be ok)

L
Listoman 19.01.22

GERA1987
Well, they won’t add a graphon, but for changing the gamma it’s somehow dumb to pay 50% of the performance)
Since you use dsr, then try the new dldsr feature, at least this way you can raise the fps)

L
LeeonChik 19.01.22

how to enable dlss? changed ini - card 2080 S

L
LeeonChik 19.01.22

K
Krechet89 19.01.22

LeeonChik
Where is the config file?

J
Joel Miller 19.01.22

Krechet89
In the folder with the game settings.ini is called.

K
Krechet89 19.01.22

Joel Miller

The smartest?
Where?
I searched the whole computer

K
Kartonkratos 19.01.22

Krechet89
Here's a joke, I have the game installed on the same disk, and the folder itself is also called, but on the topic it should be like on my screen, but for some reason you don't have it!