3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
borismoiseevrmx 19.01.22 10:28 pm

Gourmet Game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Does anyone play without gourmet? If there are such, can you adjust the tips on how to play without this skill? I tried to play without him (because I didn’t know about him at all) I played up to level 7, oh, and I suffered in the caves to see the loading screen in battles with the golem and with my doubles (Geralt and the sorceress).
5 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nurp 19.01.22

http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/komfortnyj_chellendzh_v_tussent_na_16_18_urovnyah-976910/

C
Conniel 19.01.22

long to explain, you can clearly see for yourself at the link

b
borismoiseevrmx 31.01.22

As I understand it, everything depends on raising the threshold of intoxication and the consumption of swallow potions, white raff and their improved variations? As well as perks in the alchemy branch + 5% health treatment when using any potions?

A
ArXangel_ann 31.01.22

borismoiseevrmx wrote:
Anyone play without gourmet
Much depends on the difficulty level
I played through the Kota set - buildup for fast attacks and crit. But the difficulty was penultimate, and then you can fly far. It was sweaty on the Keymaster and the witches, I remember. The rest I didn’t remember much, so it’s normal.
Builds can be assembled for anything, even with potions, even without. The issue is the style of the game. If you want to stand under attack - this is one thing, if you waltz on dodges - another.
A universal build at the Wolf school can be assembled
again in NG or NG + builds are different

Gourmand is more useful at the beginning of the game, at later levels it is practically not needed anymore, because. there are other perks, signs and strong potions. So if you pass the task without it, then just endure the initial levels, swing and then it will go fine.

R
RoseBblood 08.02.22

I play without it, because what's the point of betting "for death" and playing with constant health recovery. Plus, the mechanics of food is completely removed, because different types of food restore different times and different amounts of HP, you have to constantly look for this food and fight drowners under the effect of alcohol, because there may not be other food. In general, as for me, it’s more fun to play this way, after the first passage I never took this perk