3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Kotan 19.01.22 10:28 pm

Denuvo (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

Will there be Denuvo in the game, do you think?
81 Comments
Sort by:
G
GERA1987 07.02.22

Listoman is
great! This is Myshivur. Well, what do you think, will you buy the game for tests or for passing, or wait for a pirate? I never understood this Denuvo. I have that with her, that without her the FPS is the same. The only thing is that the percentage is a little less heated without Denuvo. But it has dropsy on it. What will you play? Has the year of War passed?

L
Listoman 07.02.22

Space Marine
Wow, you got 85 fps in 4k on 6600xt, and 3080/6800xt show ~90 in this place? Isn't it funny yourself? I don’t know what you are testing there, but something is clearly not right)

S
Space Marine 07.02.22

Listoman
Average 60-80, drops up to 50, spades 80+. Relive took a few fps.
I can’t do anything with the quality, YouTube doesn’t have affiliate programs. The recording was 60mb/s 1080p 30 fps.

Spoiler

L
Listoman 07.02.22

GERA1987 Of
course, I'll take it, because the graphon is gorgeous with rays)
No, I abandoned it, not mine)

P
Piracy is good 07.02.22

The funny thing is that they are crying, they say they were forced to introduce protection, since they have been making the game for 7 years. And they carry this heresy against the background of THAT game, which some well-known studio has been procrastinating for over 8 years, and we all know what kind of cyber garbage turned out - but even without protection, they didn’t really download it. If compared in terms of the number of downloads from one site of average popularity, then, for example, RDR 2 after the hack was downloaded about 300,000 times in three days, while the number of copies of the cyberpuck did not exceed 100,000 in the same first three days.
In any case, it takes time for the game to be completed with patches. Let's wait. Look, the developers of Far Cry 6 have not yet brought to mind. By far the most anticipated hack.
Z.Y. games are not worth buying ;)

E
Erontlop 07.02.22

Listoman
can forget about the rays, everyone who received them is already doing reviews and in unison they say at least 3090 at least 3070 drawdowns up to 30 or even lower, and you yourself understand the difference in the graphon .......

E
End1ess 07.02.22

I don't remember a game that was really cool, that got Denuva! Obviously, the game is not worth the money, so they are trying to somehow pay off .... For a long time, games have ceased to be truly games, this is already a business. Minimum costs and maximum profit!

D
Danil Shchepin 07.02.22

End1ess
And what about: Final Fantasy 15, Middle-earth: Shadow of War, Forza Horizon 4, Mortal Kombat 11. And this is not even half of the games that featured denuvo.

P
Protocol10 07.02.22

End1ess
I don't remember a game that was really cool that got denuva!

Well, I wouldn't say. The same DOOM, metro exodus, residents, stall, etc. With rare exceptions like projects, almost all AAA games are top-notch, come out with Denuvo.

d
destroyer noobs 07.02.22

Protocol10
and which of these games is "cool"?

L
Listoman 07.02.22

Erontlop
3090 170/9750MHz 4k full ultra with dlss q averaging 55fps with drops in batches up to 45. The difference without rays and with them in this game is simply cosmic, so it's better not to play without them at all)

A
Angry fairies 07.02.22

Listoman Xs
, purely mode for screenshots. It's such a pleasure to play this game at 50 fps. Unless on the gamepad it will still be tolerable.

G
GERA1987 07.02.22

Listoman
Yes, I don't care about these rays. There aren't many people who turn them on. After all, we need high fps and graphonic textures!)

s
sarge275 07.02.22

GERA1987

I agree. Who needs brakes with beams?

I looked at gamegpu screenshots with and without rays. There is a difference. BUT! It is not clear where is better and where is worse for me personally. I didn’t immediately understand in which direction the screen should be held with the mouse to see RT.))

With RT shadows, it’s a moot point for me. Yes, they are more realistic, and blur as expected depending on the distance of the object. But for some reason I like sharper shadows without RT, even though they are wrong.

A
AlexanderLondon2077 07.02.22

RaptoR BTR
Didn't guess right

L
Listoman 07.02.22

Evil Fairy
The game is amorphous, fights for 5 minutes with a small group of zombies, with people in general ass a la ds, here even 30fps will be comfortable)

L
Listoman 07.02.22

GERA1987
In the game without rays, the graphics in places are worse than part 1, no graphics textures)

W
Wiking_Roma 07.02.22

Chela I'm with you ahrenevayu honestly. You haven't tried the game yet, and you're already criticizing it. You have seen enough of corrupt YouTubers and bloggers and write. Be fooled by fools

A
Angry fairies 07.02.22

Listoman
I do not agree. The game is quite dynamic, at least enough that you want to feel responsive control. Well, there you can still play normally on locked 60 frames, but when you have iron with an interference fit, somehow puffing grunting, squeezes these frames out of itself, periodically dropping them, the input lag is so wild and not uniform that there is no pleasure from the game you don't get.

B
BezNika1 07.02.22

Someone asked to unsubscribe as a game on PS4. some screenshots brought to you

. At the beginning the game really seems to be on the vr..toy, But then when the weather changes, the graphics look quite normal. The story and plot are interesting and addictive. There are scary moments too.

I haven't noticed the change of day and day yet. It's even better if the plot does not quickly change the time.
And I remember in the first part this moment infuriated. Hurry up, gain time, run like crazy on assignments until midnight. I don't like to rush. There will be a mission in the night, so it's meant to be.
I hope this will be the whole passage if you do not sleep as a hero.