3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirenenko 19.01.22 10:35 pm

What is the easiest way to buy a modern powerful computer???

I have a question for our forum members.

Tell me, please, where and how is it best to buy a modern powerful computer or at least a gaming laptop, on which many modern games will run at maximum settings ??? This is to say that we have several computers at home, but they are all terribly outdated (for example, my laptop, from which I am writing now, is 2010), and salaries in our family, to put it mildly, are not very high - I have in general, it is 20 thousand, which I spend every month on various foods.

Otherwise, I really want to play some games of the last ten-odd years on a PC (for example, Far Cry 4), but they frankly do not work on all our computers. Unless I periodically play Far Cry 3 on Xwohe, but playing it on a gamepad, to be honest, does not bring much pleasure.

Thanks a lot in advance.
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Angry fairies 19.01.22

What is the maximum budget?

M
MunchkiN 616 19.01.22

it is best to collect a lot of money and purchase. I don't really see any other option. I think if you buy through * connections * it will not be much cheaper.
if the question is how to assemble it extremely cheaply, then for a respectable game you need to start from the video card, and since this is now the most expensive, then the question does not make sense.
regarding laptops - someone said that laptops now (several months ago) are more profitable to buy than gaming pitch, but no matter how it is not entirely true. a laptop comparable in terms of GPU performance will come out about the same as the actual system unit for this GPU, or more expensive, so it makes no sense.

P
Pavel Rally 19.01.22

Kirenenko
I prefer to buy spare parts in my hometown stores to exchange if problems arise, it’s hard to advise without a specific budget, a processor of at least 6 cores 12 threads, a video card of at least 30,000 rubles, modern games will run on such a system with medium graphics settings.

Now it's easier to buy an Xbox Series S console for 26,990 + an Xbox Game Pass subscription.

V
VETER15 19.01.22

Kirenenko
In general, now is not the time to buy a PC when everything is going up in price ...
And it’s not cheap to buy now, even if what used to be just lying around is sold with a
bang [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡ಠ_ಠ)̲̅$̲̅]

K
Kirenenko 19.01.22

Come on, let's be honest, I confess something.

I don’t work anywhere, and 20 thousand is not my salary, but a pension, because. I am disabled (don't just ask why :) ).

And I spend all this money on buying frozen ready meals (from the brands "Sytoedov", "Magnolia", "Glavobed" and the like), which I eat about twice a day (less often - three). Plus, I also buy all sorts of doshiraks with rolltons and dryness like crackers and chips.

PS While I was writing this post, two zombie machines that were in the same apartment with me, which were controlled by famous actors Mikhail Porechenkov and Katerina Shpitsa, loudly argued about how to properly raise children. =)))